HTC T6 phablet may come in dual-SIM, LTE-Advanced flavors
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2013, 04:17 posted on
The HTC T6, as it is being referred to on the intewebs, is supposed to be a high-end Android smartphone with a massive display – a phablet, if you will. If rumors are to be trusted, it will come with a 1080p screen of about 6 inches, a Snapdragon 800 SoC paired with 2GB of RAM, an Ultrapixel camera, 3300mAh battery, and all of that will be Key Lime Pie flavored. Sounds good doesn't it? Well, here's where it gets even better...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
For a phablet, this is actually quite disappointing, with a small battery, and just a bigger screen compared to the one. It's just an upsized One plus faster components, no special features to take advantage of the screen size unlike the Note series. Waiting for the Note III, which will be WAY better than this, and the ZU too.
2. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I even prefer the Note II over this as well...just because of the way Samsung has used the stylus and other 'smart' things...
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
If only i could have the Note III, with the looks of the HTC One T6....
SAAAMMMSSSUUUng... Give ME... FRRRROOOONNNNT Dual Speakers!
5. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I need OIS and BSI sensor in NOTE 3 !!
Wouldn't mind if they put flexible display too :P
4. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I prefer Note 2/3.. Stylus' features are enough for me to choose Note over T6 and ZU.
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
This is the second time the ZU is mentioned, so as not too confuse any noobs out here, i'm thinking you and epicandroid mean VU, as in "LG Optimus Vu".
11. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
....so as not too confuse any noobs out here I should clear here that I am talking about "Xperia Z Ultra" here not.
12. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I think you are unaware of the mighty beast Xperia Z Ultra.
6. sonisoe (Posts: 392; Member since: 06 May 2009)
i'll stick with the butterfly s then....on paper : still superb performance snapdragon 600, big enough 5-inch screen, and the same battery 3,200, very good camera like htc one....may not an aluminum device, but htc always makes beautiful looking devices with great material...
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
If only HTC updated their smartphones like Samsung for more then just a year. They would surely pick-up more customers. The OG-Note 2011, has a higher Android update than HTC's 2012 smartphones, go figure that One+ out.