HTC Sense UI 3.5: redesigned, streamlined
1. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
i like the sense updates, more room for home photos is going to make it better. burst shot hardly new but welcome addition.
3. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
I hope there's a GSM version I remember the only reason I got the blackberry curve was because its LED indicator blinked every 2 seconds to see if you had coverage lmao I like bright lights :)
If only it came out in white :(
10. Junglejoe (unregistered)
why it must be white? u racist?
21. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
I only buy my phones in white lol
Gray,Black or Any other colors don't appeal to me :)
4. Rich (unregistered)
WAIT A SEC.... SENSE 3.5 ON A SINGLE CORE!??? DIDNT THEY SAY 3.0 WAS FOR DUAL CORE ONLY???
SOMETHING DOESNT LINE UP HERE... IF THIS IS THE CASE THEN GIVE ME 3.0!!! AT LEAST GIVE ME AN OPTION TO UPGRADE TO 3.0 FOR COST!!!
6. Alantef (Posts: 288; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
i have a single core and thats the first thing i saw and i want this on my mytouch 4G
13. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
3.5 will bring a lot of the goodies that 3.0 brought but not with the high ram and processor demand that it required with the flashy effects.
14. polo52521 (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Mar 2008)
3.5 is for more low end phones look at the htc explorer it only has a 600mhz processor 384MB of RAM
17. idgaf (Posts: 31; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
The htc vigor is coming with sense 3.5...pretty sure its not low end
5. jagan (unregistered)
i need this in gsm version
7. superguy (Posts: 293; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Hopefully this won't be a resource and battery hog like other versions of Sense have been.
8. Allday28 (Posts: 283; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
You can pretty much count on it being a resource hog..
9. ArmageddonX (Posts: 96; Member since: 11 May 2011)
I hope they give Sense 3.0 users the option to use the lower-end Sense 3.5.
11. guttatae22 (unregistered)
Im just curious why can't this new sense 3.5 be ported over to the HTC thunderbolt???
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Is this new UI going to be pushed OTA to existing HTC handsets?
16. ArmageddonX (Posts: 96; Member since: 11 May 2011)
From my understanding Sense 3.5 is a low-end phone UI; Sense 3.5 is "Sense 'Lite'". Sense 3.0 is technically superior, but Sense 3.5 would take less resources to run. I could be wrong...
15. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Where's the HTC Holiday??!!! That has LTE and dual-core. That might be released before the GS2 at this point.
19. biophone (Posts: 1956; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I love sense. Sense 3.5 just keeps amazing me. HTC great job.
20. Chad (unregistered)
I have Inspire 4g running sense 3.0 its pretty damn smooth