HTC Sensation 4G to get ICS on May 16, HTC Amaze 4G next in line
2. ulloobata posted on 14 May 2012, 10:14 0 0
I have an unlocked HTC Sensation 4G with software v1.50.531.1 and using Rogers SIM card in Canada.
If I ugrade to ICS, will my phone ramain unlocked afterwards or it will lock again?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
5. GALAXY-S posted on 14 May 2012, 10:25 0 0
Your phone will remain unlocked no matter what ROMs you flash too.
3. nassim.najm posted on 14 May 2012, 10:16 0 0
Does this has to do anything with t-mobile UK or they are unrelated because t-mobile uk has not released the update for the htc sensation?
13. PapaSmurf posted on 14 May 2012, 21:52 0 0
T-Mo UK and T-Mo USA are two different phone companies...
7. joseg81 posted on 14 May 2012, 10:47 0 0
i've had ICS on my Amaze for a few weeks now and i love it. there was hardly any battery improvement, after installing Advance Task Killer though i get 8+ hrs with only 50-60% charge lost. i'm loving the new look and feel, minus the Sense that is. my phone seems to be running super fast and smooth. only issue i've noted is that Widgetlocker and the Sense lockscreen tend to conflict.
9. sprockkets posted on 14 May 2012, 13:47 0 0
Anyone notice in the pic that you will now have to add wifi hotspot to your account to use it? Jerks. Come on Tmob! That 2GB of data used on my phone or others is for me to use!
They want $15 for prepaid customers. Too bad I'm using ARHD :-)
10. quesoesgrande posted on 14 May 2012, 16:38 0 0
FINALLY! I'VE WAITES MONTHS FOR THIS AND NEITHER HTC OR T-MOBILE HAVE BEEN QUICK TO DELIVER. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THIS MONTHS AGO! oh well... I'm still excited for it I guess!
11. sprockkets posted on 14 May 2012, 18:56 0 1
HTC went final with it around Jan 31st. Don't blame them.
12. quesoesgrande posted on 14 May 2012, 19:04 0 0
I also have an og transformer and it got the promised update much, much earlier. I know it didn't have to go through a carrier but still. HTC should deliver when it promises.
14. PapaSmurf posted on 14 May 2012, 21:54 0 0
T-Mobile had to fix Wi-Fi calling, which is their most popular feature.