HTC Runnymede and its Beats Audio branding make an appearance on YouTube
0. phoneArena 24 Sep 2011, 20:44 posted on
The HTC Runnymede, branded with the Beats Audio logo as we are shown several times during a video on YouTube, makes an impressive appearance while the camera tries hard to keep the device centered; we get a good look at the 4.7 inch Super LCD display on the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
Dual. What's so hard in distinguishing "duel" from "dual"? Duel means to battle or something like that, while dual means two. -_-
20. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I understan spelling errors are annoying, but on a coment section you should expect some. As long as you get the point that what matters. I for one usually am on a mobile device when I am commenting and I really don't care if I spell everything correctly. Most people on here are probably tech or math geeks and horrible at English like my self. So give us a break
24. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i agree, its not a spelling bee. unless its completely off kilter or spoken in a fake language like Ebonix or gallitoics, i generally dont say anything.
28. Krb686 (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
16. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
presumably an American who can't do their own language. shame on you im better than you. haha
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
if it has a single core processor why does it have Sense 3.0 on it? didn't HTC say that they were only going to load it on their dual-core handsets?
4. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 111; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Well WVGA res on 1.5Ghz cpu with 768ram should be able to handle 3.0
7. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
we all know it will, there's custom Sense 3.0 skinned ROMs out there that work just fine on single core devices but if HTC is putting Sense 3.0 on their single core phones now then they should update more of their single core phones like the Incredible 2/S and the Desire S to 3.0.
12. bert2662 (unregistered)
well, it's sense 3.5, but the version is more to the HTC male style, unlike rhyme which is more feminine, furthermore, the RUU of runnymede had been ported to DHD at XDA n well, it's fantastic, with the beats audio remain the glitch//
14. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3099; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This looks more like 3.0 than what they showed with 3.5
26. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
This is a new single core proc, not the same old one that is on the HD,And also, sense 3.5 is able to run on single core ones, and this probably will launch with 3.5
5. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
White + Beats Audio + 4.7in Screeen = IPhone 4 white for sale :D
8. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
the only thing you mentioned that the iPhone has in common with is it being white which is one of two colors the iPhone comes in as well as a good many other devices.
17. dsmonteiro (unregistered)
I guess he was stating that he was going to sell his iPhone, not that they were similar.
22. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
you know what, that makes more sense. thanks for that.
6. Atrix 4g (unregistered)
Pretty decent phone, but i think 4.7in screen is just a little to much. 4in and 4.53 are just in the comfort zone, 4.3, is ok, 4.5 is just tolerable.
9. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
I only bought the 4 because it was FULLY white lol
That and the screen. I only get phones that are fully white and high end
(my opinion) =]
10. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
you can get a white skin for nearly anything. o:
11. Tristann (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
True but it's not the same ;.;
I had one for my Pre and It felt fake.
Dream phone is a white blackberry 9900 ;)
19. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I kinda like the phone but I think there is better choices available right now, atliest on Verizon. I like the beats earphones but right now I am reall all about the new LTE on Verizon. I had a chance to play around with a droid bionic and even though there might be a better phone (samsung prime with ice cream sandwich update) that's coming by the time I upgrade. It was fast, blazing fast Internet. Netflix was way nicer, pages loaded super fast, pages I would not bother loading cause they were to big or to many megabytes loaded with no problem. It makes me want LTE on my phone or I will not get one. I want the iPhone 5 kinda but if there is no LTE on it I am not getting it. LTE is the deal breaker or maker for me.
23. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i see your picture decided to upgrade. xD