HTC Runnymede and its Beats Audio branding make an appearance on YouTube
One thing that the person who shot the video wanted to make clear was that the HTC Runnymede comes with the Beats Audio brand on the back of the phone. This means that those buying the device will receive the special pair of Beats by Dre earphones as we reported, as well as all of the special audio technology that Beats enabled phones come with. Note the Vodafone branding on the phone, which will come with Android 2.3.4 pre-installed, and should be ready for the holiday shopping season. There is no word whether or not any State-side carrier will be offering the model and what price it might command.
source: YouTube via Engadget
15. Eingild posted on 25 Sep 2011, 00:06 0 0
Dual. What's so hard in distinguishing "duel" from "dual"? Duel means to battle or something like that, while dual means two. -_-
20. Phullofphil posted on 25 Sep 2011, 07:03 2 1
I understan spelling errors are annoying, but on a coment section you should expect some. As long as you get the point that what matters. I for one usually am on a mobile device when I am commenting and I really don't care if I spell everything correctly. Most people on here are probably tech or math geeks and horrible at English like my self. So give us a break
24. remixfa posted on 25 Sep 2011, 14:24 0 0
i agree, its not a spelling bee. unless its completely off kilter or spoken in a fake language like Ebonix or gallitoics, i generally dont say anything.
28. Krb686 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 19:40 1 0
16. daniel_bargs posted on 25 Sep 2011, 02:06 0 1
presumably an American who can't do their own language. shame on you im better than you. haha
3. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Sep 2011, 20:57 0 0
if it has a single core processor why does it have Sense 3.0 on it? didn't HTC say that they were only going to load it on their dual-core handsets?
4. Jasonhunterx posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:07 0 0
Well WVGA res on 1.5Ghz cpu with 768ram should be able to handle 3.0
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:16 0 0
we all know it will, there's custom Sense 3.0 skinned ROMs out there that work just fine on single core devices but if HTC is putting Sense 3.0 on their single core phones now then they should update more of their single core phones like the Incredible 2/S and the Desire S to 3.0.
12. bert2662 (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 22:16 0 0
well, it's sense 3.5, but the version is more to the HTC male style, unlike rhyme which is more feminine, furthermore, the RUU of runnymede had been ported to DHD at XDA n well, it's fantastic, with the beats audio remain the glitch//
13. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Sep 2011, 22:40 0 0
how do you know it's Sense 3.5?
14. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 25 Sep 2011, 00:02 0 0
This looks more like 3.0 than what they showed with 3.5
26. Mario1017 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 18:13 0 0
This is a new single core proc, not the same old one that is on the HD,And also, sense 3.5 is able to run on single core ones, and this probably will launch with 3.5
5. Tristann posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:09 1 0
White + Beats Audio + 4.7in Screeen = IPhone 4 white for sale :D
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:17 0 2
the only thing you mentioned that the iPhone has in common with is it being white which is one of two colors the iPhone comes in as well as a good many other devices.
17. dsmonteiro (unregistered) posted on 25 Sep 2011, 03:36 1 0
I guess he was stating that he was going to sell his iPhone, not that they were similar.
22. Thump3rDX17 posted on 25 Sep 2011, 13:43 0 0
you know what, that makes more sense. thanks for that.
25. Tristann posted on 25 Sep 2011, 18:02 0 0
yeah maybe i should of said that lol xD
6. Atrix 4g (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:10 0 0
Pretty decent phone, but i think 4.7in screen is just a little to much. 4in and 4.53 are just in the comfort zone, 4.3, is ok, 4.5 is just tolerable.
9. Tristann posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:26 0 0
I only bought the 4 because it was FULLY white lol
That and the screen. I only get phones that are fully white and high end
(my opinion) =]
10. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:35 0 0
you can get a white skin for nearly anything. o:
11. Tristann posted on 24 Sep 2011, 21:59 0 0
True but it's not the same ;.;
I had one for my Pre and It felt fake.
Dream phone is a white blackberry 9900 ;)
19. Phullofphil posted on 25 Sep 2011, 06:59 0 0
I kinda like the phone but I think there is better choices available right now, atliest on Verizon. I like the beats earphones but right now I am reall all about the new LTE on Verizon. I had a chance to play around with a droid bionic and even though there might be a better phone (samsung prime with ice cream sandwich update) that's coming by the time I upgrade. It was fast, blazing fast Internet. Netflix was way nicer, pages loaded super fast, pages I would not bother loading cause they were to big or to many megabytes loaded with no problem. It makes me want LTE on my phone or I will not get one. I want the iPhone 5 kinda but if there is no LTE on it I am not getting it. LTE is the deal breaker or maker for me.