HTC Rhyme ADR6330VW coming to Verizon on Sept 29?
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:12
Two of our Verizon insiders tipped us indicating that the HTC Rhyme is set to launch by Verizon on September 29th with a price of $199.99 with contract. As of now, very little is know about the HTC Rhyme, but it has shown up on the Bluetooth approval site supporting Bluetooth V3.0 and the US Trademark office.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Vzw_employee (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:27 0 0
It was me, that sent the emails, but yeah , I was pretty curious because there is no info on this phone, judging by the price I would guess is going to be 3g.
3. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:34 0 0
hey do you have any tips for me on how to get a job at Verizon? i'm overflowing with knowlege about phones and such and i feel like i could be really beneficial if i was just able to get my foot in the door.
7. VZWRepBot (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 22:32 0 0
He just posted a screen shot of MAP. Even the indirect reps have access to those. If you want to try and get your foot in the door, check out the job listings available.
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 23:11 1 0
ohhh! of course! look for a job! got it! thanks a lot guy!
9. Droidlova (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 01:21 0 0
Tips??? well it helps you leave close to a store or call center, gotta have a spotless background, gotta have a college degree, and just plain luck. Right now there seems to be thousands of applications whenever a new class is hired. The great thing is Verizonwireless IS hiring. No easy way in here though....gotta apply online. Dont apply if you worked for another cell company is the past since you are pretty much already "tainted". Then again Im just an unregistered dude......what do I know?
10. ChrisTheTechGuy posted on 02 Sep 2011, 08:19 1 0
you don't need a college degree and you could have worked for a competitor, i know first hand about both of those
11. nb2six posted on 02 Sep 2011, 10:13 0 0
VZW corp stores require a college degree. Indirects don't. That's what I've learned from my experience anyway. The Full on Corp. Stores usually require a bachelor's degree of some kind.
12. Nofan (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 13:20 0 0
who the hell told you that lie? LMAO Neither is true. Just apply. Plenty of friends that work there.
13. verizon_guy (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 17:48 0 0
how are you going to say because of the price its 3g if you work for verizon your not that smart. The lg rev is 199.99 and its 4g
15. Thump3rDX17 posted on 03 Sep 2011, 10:32 0 0
it launched at $250 and it's an LG. i promise you HTC will charge higher than $200 for a new 4G LTE phone.
16. Vzw_employee posted on 04 Sep 2011, 18:31 0 0
The Thunderbolt is $250, HTC will not offer something newer than this for $200. Just common sense
2. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:28 1 0
if the name is any indication it may be a mid-range Beats by Dre phone.
4. Joshing4fun posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:44 3 0
I would love if it is a Wp7 phone. Verizon seriously needs more. But it'll probably be just another good-but-not-good-enough android phone like most of them on Verizon unfortunately.
5. answer (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 21:47 0 0
ADR means its android.
6. ltr (unregistered) posted on 01 Sep 2011, 22:00 0 0
I am guessing, Its a 3'8 inch HTC phone, with Beats audio, Android 2.34
1.2 ghz, dual core