HTC Rezound arrives at the doorsteps of a few lucky buyers
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2011, 03:08 posted on
Even though the HTC Rezound is to be launched officially on November 14, it looks like a few lucky buyers are already holding their new beast of a smartphone in their hands while others are expecting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Razor,rezound,prime, is a 1,2 ,3 knock out this is why Verizon is number1
4. Allday28 (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
People act like its way more exspensive, when its really not. Im only payint $7 dollars more a month than my brother who is on tmobile....
6. blaze456 (Posts: 51; Member since: 06 Oct 2010)
that 7 dollas adds up over months..people want to save
10. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
That $7 adds up, you could save $84 a year and have that money for the next 2 months phone bill
11. Blaw87 (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Seven dollars may add up, but you get what you pay for. Verizon is number 1 for several reasons, sure they're the most expensive, but it's worth it.
3. nastynaps (Posts: 93; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I've had an upgrade since July, I can wait for some reviews.
5. gotti88 (Posts: 101; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
after all this hype there will be another phone that everybody goes crazy over. thats why i love android there innovative and a all around great OS... very unique OS.... wheres TACO!!!!!!
7. vzryder24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Ok yea Verizon might cost a little bit more but i would rather pay a few more dollars a month and actually be able to use my phone than pay a whole 7 dollars less a month and only have service in a few places! Verizon is #1
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 638; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I hear the boot loader is locked down on this device and it can not be rooted you may get one software update for it but in 1 year this phone is obsolete with no way to upgrade software its a shame it had godd specs too