Sounds like we will soon be hearing about a beast making its way through the frozen north. Unlike the abominable snowman, this one will be spotted being held up to human ears.
1. JGuinan007 (Posts: 674; Member since: 19 May 2011)
When will ATT roll out it's LTE phones, and will they bring this one out or only use it for testing?
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
id give it before the end of the winter before the phone will be available. i have AT&T and im looking forward to having an LTE phone...once the LTE is up and running here in STL
3. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Wow, $170 for a 3 year contract? I think 2 years is more than long enough for me! Plus that's a lot of money for 3 years...
5. TechAddict (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
God I wish HTC and AT&T would stop teasing me and release this already, it seems like it passed through the FCC ages ago!
6. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
This bulls**t has to stop where the U.S. is the last to get phones. We're first in almost everything else. Canada gets it before us? C'mon with this s**t.