HTC Pyramid is pictured next to the Desire HD
One thing up in the air is the build of Android that will be under the hood. But we imagine that the answer to this question, along with many more pictures of the Pyramid, will be seen at CTIA later this week.
source: TechBlog (translated) via AndroidCentral
2. Nedev (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2011, 03:13 0
Interesting - the phone is about 10% less wide than the Desire HD, while change of ratio would suggest 5% based on the same size. It means smaller bezel, which is good. Also good is tha at ~62mm wide it will be more one hand friendly.
3. Bob (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2011, 03:48 0
Or maybe it is a 4.0" screen, the width in the picture is the same as the Incredible S. And the resolution in the Specs-page would result in an aspect ratio of 16:9. Unlike the Desire HD which has an aspect ratio of 15:9. This would explain a longer phone.
6. Moosekillerwithfarts (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2011, 16:20 0
Or maybe it just has a 16:9 aspect ratio screen since it has a romoured 540x960 resolution. It does appear to be slightly taller than the Desire HD.
7. dadominican (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2011, 17:30 0
the phone to the right is the htc inspire not the desire....just had to correct that
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 21 Mar 2011, 22:15 0
the Inspire is AT&T's version of the Desire HD, they're virtually identical.