HTC Primo specs leaked; includes Android 4.0 and Beats Audio
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2012, 19:47 posted on
A tipster for Stuff is passing along word about the HTC Primo which is said to be a mid-range device powered by Android 4.0 and with Beats Audio aboard; the Gorilla Glass fortified display is 3.7 inches of Super AMOLED delight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. random1204 (Posts: 28; Member since: 26 May 2010)
The beats audio symbol is horribly misplaced. It should be down more. Too bad it looks fake. I still think that's probably the phone though...minus the Beats symbol. Hahaha
13. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
completely agree with you, although i think this might be the successor to the desire s.
20. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
the official pics r out
looks like previous LEGEND
3. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t (Posts: 16; Member since: 21 Jan 2012)
i read the specs and my smile turned upside down, low-to-mid tier ics phone? cools, keep it fun, hopefully nfc so i can beam my classmates from my galaxy nexus
4. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
"Now, thanks to a tipster for Stuff, we see low to mid range specs allegedly heading for the HTC Primo."
Now I'm disappointed. It seems like a waste for both ICS and Beats Audio.
5. VncentAaron116 (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
LOL....the mockup is merely a HTC Mozart with a Galaxy Nexus screen Photoshopped in...
6. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ugly design, HTC can do better than this.
7. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I thihk the picture is fake.
Anyways dont mind seeing ICS on lower end models.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the picture is fake? really?? :P
this should've been spec'd like a Sensation to be in the mid-range market. 768MB of RAM should now become the minimum.
9. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
If this is low to mid range device...with dual-core, Super Amoled, Beats audio, f/2.0 lens...just wait for the flagman...HTC FTW!!!
12. thinking (Posts: 130; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
What will the internal memory (storage, not RAM) be like?
14. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Ok whatever, still getting the Sony Xperia U because I know HTC are crappy when it comes to support.
21. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
xperia u === 390$
one v =====320$
15. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Wow people in PA don't read at all. Ya the picture is a mock up so it is fake. This is not a flagship phone it an entire level phone.
17. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I think you are new to this site .. Many people here are plain stupids ..
16. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
i dont think im ever buying an htc phone again thanks to sense
22. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
u must be one of those amazed by the crappy galaxy
18. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
This looks like a nice mid-range option. Again, I'm really annoyed by some comments. Like, why can't HTC make mid range phones with ICS? Is ICS solely for high-end models? I don't think so. And these specs aren't even half bad. My almost year old Inspire is fast enough with its outdated specs. Some people are just never satisfied... Can't wait to see Sense 4.0 though. Really hope it's an actual improvement and not just more of the same.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Come too Butt Head!