HTC Primo specs leaked; includes Android 4.0 and Beats Audio
Ice Cream Sandwich installed out of the box and with HTC Sense 4.0 on top. That is right, you don't have to wait for an update to get Android 4.0. Additionally, this should be a Beats Audio model with all of that great audio functionality integrated into the OS. There is no word yet on whether or not those iconic red earphones will be included. The picture of the phone on the right is just a mock-up, so don't get too attached to that rendering. While pricing was not disclosed, Stuff figures it will run about 250GBP (approximately $389USD). As far as when or where we will see this phone offered, nothing has been determined at this time.
source: Stuff via DroidLife
1. random1204 posted on 23 Jan 2012, 19:54 7 1
The beats audio symbol is horribly misplaced. It should be down more. Too bad it looks fake. I still think that's probably the phone though...minus the Beats symbol. Hahaha
13. theindianguy posted on 24 Jan 2012, 06:17 0 0
completely agree with you, although i think this might be the successor to the desire s.
20. saket.shrivastava posted on 02 Apr 2012, 10:14 0 0
the official pics r out
looks like previous LEGEND
3. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t posted on 23 Jan 2012, 20:02 0 0
i read the specs and my smile turned upside down, low-to-mid tier ics phone? cools, keep it fun, hopefully nfc so i can beam my classmates from my galaxy nexus
4. BioTek posted on 23 Jan 2012, 20:18 1 0
"Now, thanks to a tipster for Stuff, we see low to mid range specs allegedly heading for the HTC Primo."
Now I'm disappointed. It seems like a waste for both ICS and Beats Audio.
5. VncentAaron116 posted on 23 Jan 2012, 20:49 2 0
LOL....the mockup is merely a HTC Mozart with a Galaxy Nexus screen Photoshopped in...
7. rockstarlive posted on 23 Jan 2012, 22:30 0 0
I thihk the picture is fake.
Anyways dont mind seeing ICS on lower end models.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 23 Jan 2012, 22:58 0 1
the picture is fake? really?? :P
this should've been spec'd like a Sensation to be in the mid-range market. 768MB of RAM should now become the minimum.
9. bayhuy posted on 24 Jan 2012, 01:18 1 0
If this is low to mid range device...with dual-core, Super Amoled, Beats audio, f/2.0 lens...just wait for the flagman...HTC FTW!!!
12. thinking posted on 24 Jan 2012, 04:34 0 0
What will the internal memory (storage, not RAM) be like?
14. RamyRamz69 posted on 24 Jan 2012, 06:23 0 0
Ok whatever, still getting the Sony Xperia U because I know HTC are crappy when it comes to support.
15. ngo2dd posted on 24 Jan 2012, 07:56 2 0
Wow people in PA don't read at all. Ya the picture is a mock up so it is fake. This is not a flagship phone it an entire level phone.
17. sadaivadai posted on 24 Jan 2012, 10:20 1 1
I think you are new to this site .. Many people here are plain stupids ..
16. GALAXY-S posted on 24 Jan 2012, 09:32 0 1
i dont think im ever buying an htc phone again thanks to sense
22. saket.shrivastava posted on 02 Apr 2012, 10:19 0 0
u must be one of those amazed by the crappy galaxy
18. ahhxd717 posted on 24 Jan 2012, 17:37 0 0
This looks like a nice mid-range option. Again, I'm really annoyed by some comments. Like, why can't HTC make mid range phones with ICS? Is ICS solely for high-end models? I don't think so. And these specs aren't even half bad. My almost year old Inspire is fast enough with its outdated specs. Some people are just never satisfied... Can't wait to see Sense 4.0 though. Really hope it's an actual improvement and not just more of the same.