HTC One with its Snapdragon 600 blasts away through benchmarks
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 12:19 posted on
By now, you probably know a lot about the HTC One and its amazing UltraPixel Camera and unibody aluminum design, but there is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chip…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
I cant remember the last time I used Quadrant....
8. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
The Htc One definitely makes that Verizon Droid Dna useless. Thank God tmobile Htc fans are getting the BEST htc device yet. Even thou that Htc One X+ isn't bad either.
24. jove39 (Posts: 1876; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Don't think so...HTC will bring sense5 to droid dna and It should bring cheer to owners...for performance...krait 300 is just a rebadge of existing krait cores with higher clock...krait400 will improve performance significantly.
45. cmikeh2 (Posts: 26; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Krait 300 brings IPC changes that have increased equivalent performance ratio by approximately fifteen percent. It's definitely not just higher clocked Krait 200.
25. Srinivas (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
It always happens this way , in late 2011 verizon got the htc rezound 1st 720p droid & then in early 2012 blasted away by one x . now the dna is receiving asimilar bashing from htc one .
I hope my htc butterfly can approach that number(if not equal it) once it's updated to sense 5 which seems to be a lighter version .
29. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1236; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
No doubt this is the best looking phone I have seen to date...you gotta give HTC credit whre its due....they make the best looking phones....period!
50. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
HTC one looks good? Its not bad but it looks like iPhone 5 had sex with Xperia P and some BlackBerry Z10 mixed
37. imkyle (Posts: 1074; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I have to disagree. The Dried DNA is still a beast of a phone. Hopefully this will get the sense 5.0 update and when that does, it will last you till 2014. Hell maybe even longer.
43. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
they most likely won't update the DNA to sense 5.. it's all about sales and profits.. why update an older phone when they're promoting their newest cash maker.. take the poor one x for example.. it was promised sense 4+ which is running on the one x+, and probably will never see the likes of it.. ever. let alone JB on AT&T.
49. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
If it was up to HTC then MAYBE it would get updated. Like the J Butterfly may get.the update. But those who run Verizon are bastards, they are never looking out for their customers only their wallet. Now I'm not saying that the other carriers don't have their eyes on their wallets as well, BUT they atleast keep their eyes on their customers as well because they are what pad their wallets..
65. lyndon420 (Posts: 4460; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
My One X (and no...it's not the One X+) is running Sense 4+ (and JB) through Rogers. Must be a carrier thing.
53. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
HTC why not the Snapdragon 803, or the S4+, or the S4 prime, with 3GB Ram, so multitasking will be much better than 2GB Ram, cause Android is, needs takes up lot of Ram, also benchmark would surplus 1500.....
56. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
I have yet to see my phone go over 1gb of RAM without extremly heavy multi tasking. 2GB is enough.
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Well s**t, I thought my 8.2k was good....
22. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
the magic of htc + snapdragon 600 together.......
64. bayusuputra (Posts: 963; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
and it's stock, with no custom ROM or kernel..
35. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
If you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance.
40. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
thats my xda signature....
wait. wasn't it franco who said it?
3. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Holy smokes....12.5k. Seems like Life was short for xperia z as the benchmark king.
21. SonyFan (Posts: 22; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
benchmark doesn't say anything...you can optimize the cpu to make good in benchmarks at cost of performance...just my 2 cents
41. atsamman (Posts: 74; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Plzzzzzz somebody tell me this is fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... cause this makes every thing on the market right now look like a peice of s***t unf****n believable
And how the hell does it have a 10922 memory thats insane
57. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
10922 seems like a glitch, lets wait and see.
5. ilia1986 (unregistered)
That's all I can say.
6. aayupanday (Posts: 574; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I bet that the smartphones coming in H2 of this year utilizing the Snapdragon 800 chipset will blow the roof of these benchmarks.
9. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
definitely :) but technology is always improving so theres no use dwelling over the future. (and im sure this soc is more than enough for anything)
7. jove39 (Posts: 1876; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
cpu scores are 4x of my dual-core s4 on hox...for 2d and 3d scores I can't trust quadrant.
10. wizzardtech (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
will blow the xperia z in the dust
Hell.... its about time.