HTC One will be in your face for three months, as the company plans Showrooms in major US malls
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
"HTC One will be in your face for three months as the company plans Showrooms in major US malls"
And the "face" are the peoples who are in the US, not us (peoples outside of US).
6. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
LOL! who the H*** thumbs down this comment? FANBOY?
3. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is an excellent move of HTC but why limit only to US Markets? how about the maeket Outside US?
15. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
The us market is the most important market. If they can't succeed in it, they are dead.
31. pyradark (Posts: 809; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
your wrong!! Sony comes back alive without US.
theyre just killing themselves already, pushing to US where it all belong to sammy and Apple
4. LiveFromMN (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
America is s huge market, and honestly HTC is extremely underrated, I work for Verizon and observe all my friends and people around me, and everyone sleeps on HTC, and in my opinion they are a superior manufacturer, although I have a note 2. Good move HTC
5. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i agree.but hopefully HTC will also do some extra effort on promoting thier product on the market outside US.coz based on thier latest sales they really need the MArket (not only US) for a bigger sales..
12. JC557 (Posts: 1239; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm pretty excited that HTC is setting up displays in major malls in the US. This means one will definitely be in NYC and I get to check the phone out since Verizon doesn't seem to be getting one in the near future.
13. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
thats why im quite jelous :) well Enjoy! i just wait for the one to come to our area
7. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
i wish i live in the US because here in Lebanon the HTC One will get priced 1250$ for the 32g
8. MrWilli5 (Posts: 74; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
does anyone know if the htc one browser support flash? like the one x+
26. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
-cough- locked bootloader, no micro sd or removeable battery = no go -cough-
34. scy121 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
It doesnt have a floppy drive or dot matrix printer either
11. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Daniel P, "sammy" really ?! that is very very sad..
16. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I actually saw one of these at Tyson's Corner last night in the AMC there. The phone is amazing.
19. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
good for you HTC with this you might be in number 2 spot.
27. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Funny, samsung won't do any of this and still sell like 10x more handsets in the US. Still International S4 is better than the HTC one and US s4.
29. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so now more sales means its better....no it just means people are becoming followers and the s4 will ride off the s3's success just like the iphone the 5 rode the 4s's rep and success
sales arent an indicator for the best phone just the more popular
33. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
**** To HDShatter ****
Look at this chat, and you will see how much got brain washed by samsung's advertisement.
you are paying a compnay using more money advertising! not really developing on the product.
20. wizzardtech (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
This is a good move for HTC. They should focus sales in US and in EUROPE. Those are 2 of the biggest market and its the smartest way to make a comback.
28. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Quality? Get an HTC one, I will be awaiting your complaints on dents/scratching. Everyone I know with an HTC phone hates it, also most of them have shattered screens from like 2-3 feet drops.
32. tiara6918 (Posts: 1922; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I don't think so,my friend accidentaly dropped my one x on the stairs below shoulder level and not a single dent or scratch on my phone
23. MartianMe (unregistered)
Great more sales vendor to avoid at the malls,,fuccing annoying .
24. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
25. Taters (Posts: 4755; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I smell a Microsoft surface kiosks level of fail here.