HTC One will be HTC's one flagship Android model in 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Feb 2013, 21:35
When HTC recently introduced its new Android flagship model, the HTC One, there were questions about whether HTC would eventually produce an HTC One+ similar to what it did with the HTC One X and the HTC One X+; an HTC spokesman said that the HTC One will be the only flagship Android phone that the Taiwan based firm will launch in 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. amiroo posted on 27 Feb 2013, 23:34 11 1
cus samsung and its fans wonder of this one..
its not important..
its great years for htc and htc`s fans..
welcome to success year..
htc will back to peak of sales.
good job and best decision..
i wating for one in march.
21. SamsungFan posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:33 5 0
I also want htc to be one of the top manufacturers.
11. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Feb 2013, 23:54 1 1
Because HTC is losing on ~25% of U.S. cellular subscribers by not offering the One on VZW?
12. pyradark posted on 27 Feb 2013, 23:55 5 5
its easy! sales is going down, still no update with the sales of Droid DNA & butterfly, they dont even help HTC pull on Q4 2012.
HTC One is very good but it dont have a stand out to other company.
No matter what Ultra Pixel they have, people will choose next Lumia
No matter how strong it build, people will choose Xperia Z
No matter how fast is it, people are still blind will Sammy S4
No matter how cost it is, people still buy iphone 5
No matter how nothing it has to offer, people is thinking twice with LG.
Its hard to compete Now with nothing to offer both paper and reality!!
18. amiroo posted on 28 Feb 2013, 01:55 2 2
oooo plz stop my friend!!
r u say a joke??
-lumia maybe has a better camera but maybe that isnt great option like slow motion..altogether exept camera one smock it in all around .. correct?
-xperia z ??www collection of fault..sh``ti display ..weak camera in level 8mp..weak sound in comparison with one..low battery (li-ion is not good as li-po)
-s4 ..well..its all around exept plastic body and not good as one screen and sound..
-iphone 5???very weak and scrachable body..dont u read about its problems??
-lg???dont speak about it when there is htc, samsung and ...
in overall one is a collection of best build quaility and spc since now if s4 can change this matter.
19. pyradark posted on 28 Feb 2013, 02:48 0 1
Lets Watch and Hurt my friend
22. SamsungFan posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:36 2 1
Who said lumia has the better camera. One has better camera than lumia. But nokia trolls won't accept it.
2. yyuu1000 posted on 27 Feb 2013, 21:43 2 0
lets see all the other flagship phones like the s4, next nexus, lg`s flagship and motorola
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 27 Feb 2013, 21:58 0 2
what about a mid range device with the same camera?
7. Izoe posted on 27 Feb 2013, 22:06 0 0
If you want a lower cost device, buy last years model, that's how how apple does it, so why not htc?
6. Taters posted on 27 Feb 2013, 22:02 0 0
They also said that they would cut down on handsets and concentrate on the premiumhandsets. They totally failed with that. Let's hope they keep their word this time.
8. speckledapple posted on 27 Feb 2013, 22:34 4 0
Here's hoping they support it past one year.
17. darkskoliro posted on 28 Feb 2013, 01:17 0 1
they re did htc sense specifically for the one. Wish they supported my device too though. But i think this is a new start for them..
14. MrJerry posted on 28 Feb 2013, 00:04 4 1
Honestly i dont believe this.
HTC One for entire year of 2013?
Dont kid me.
15. g2a5b0e posted on 28 Feb 2013, 00:32 3 3
We've all heard this before. I'll believe it in the beginning of 2014 when they haven't dropped a One +, Omega One, True One, Real One, Only One, Next One, Another One, One More, or the very confusing, One Two yet.
20. KParks23 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:21 0 0
Lol @ some of the one names I hope vzw gets one of them one's
28. Whateverman posted on 28 Feb 2013, 09:43 1 0
Unfortunately it doesn't even look like VZW is getting "THE" One! VZW is king of NOT getting the next big thing... The Note 1, GS2, 920, Evo, nor the OG iPhone! And now that they've screwed up the Galaxy Nexus, they've proven themselves completly incapable of pleasing their customers. Well, maybe some customers but right now, the only thing saving VZW is their coverage. If the others catch up and they main the restrictive, bloatware adding, price gouging, data sharing, "F**k you, pay me!" style business they seem to be acting like these days, they'll see huge shift in their churn. Starting with all the disgruntle unlimited data customers.
30. alouden posted on 28 Feb 2013, 14:28 0 0
16. rizevnarastek posted on 28 Feb 2013, 00:45 1 0
Way to go HTC! It's a step in the right direction.
23. shuaibhere posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:52 0 0
But what about snapdragon 600 it will be pretty old....800 is on the way...
24. shuaibhere posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:53 0 0
But what about snapdragon 600.. it will be pretty old at that time....800 is on the way...
25. kclgphilsbsa posted on 28 Feb 2013, 05:33 0 0
ill look at S4 and One :D Sammy and HTC are my favor8 manufacturers :D
26. BadAssAbe posted on 28 Feb 2013, 05:47 0 0
Droid DNA is better because
Smaller top and bottom bezel
Good proven camera vs Experimental camera
29. Lboogey6 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 11:47 0 0
am i the only one who hates built in batteries? and is there a positive side ? because i know plenty of negatives and i think with htcs battery reputaion it might not be the best idea.