HTC One vs Sony Xperia Z vs Samsung Galaxy S III: spec comparison
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:42
The HTC One has just been unveiled and it is a truly gorgeous device that also happens to be a powerhouse in terms of silicon and pure specs…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. alila2 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:49 9 3
it will only be outdated when the S4 is out. htc one though is very nice looking phone ,but unfortunately it's way too big for 4.7 inch screen .
7. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 2 days ago posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:01 19 3
thanks god i didn't buy the gs3
17. s.mrabet posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:35 7 1
For a phone that came out almost a year ago, i wouldnt call it outdated.
29. HDShatter posted on 19 Feb 2013, 18:56 3 0
It also cost more than the Z and Sony will release an updated z with a snapdragon 800 in a few months.
32. 007akshay posted on 20 Feb 2013, 07:43 1 0
hey is htc one 4 mega pixellll..........??????????????
34. nogetch posted on 23 Feb 2013, 13:54 0 0
Actually, 4 UltraPixels :)
2. kaliil10 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:49 6 0
Nokia Lumia 920 vs HTC one camera comparison in lowlight.
13. rihel_95 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:11 8 0
Little wrong in Spec of HTC in Camera section PA. It should have been ULTRAPIXEL instead of Megapixel. Also add some more info coz a 4mp camera will be compared by users with 8mp and 13 mp!
30. yahoo29 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 20:02 0 0
Coz if they dont bring it to the market early s4 will rule again >.
35. Doakie posted on 25 Feb 2013, 13:30 0 0
I'm totally buying a HTC One to replace my aging EVO 4G as my personal phone. But let's be honest and realistic... The GS4 is going to crush the One because HTC doesn't have the marketing budget as Samsung or Apple. When it comes to building a brand name in a short time it's all about deep pockets for the marketing dept. HTC has been my favorite android hardware company since the G1 but they're just too small to really compete on a global marketing assault.
5. BadAssAbe posted on 19 Feb 2013, 09:59 1 0
i wish sony would have made the Xperia ZL thinner as well as smaller.
I can get waterproof later.
I love the Bezel on the Xperia ZL, It should be the new stander.
10. alila2 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:05 1 0
i wish that too, the zl is still my phone of choice unless samsung manged to fit the 4.9 inch screen of the s4 in a body no bigger than the s3.
8. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 2 days ago posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:01 5 0
and the gs3 is going to be a mid-end smartphone. that's how this industry works...
9. mydi.maus posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:05 4 0
just kidding,comparing these two w/s3 wait till big brother (Galaxy s4) is release...the next game changer...
12. amiroo posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:11 1 0
Htc one has 1080p screen, optical image stabilizator, like lukia 920 does, hdr video on both cameras, slow motion, hdr microphone, ultrapixel camera, 32/64 Gigs, and the probably will offer extra storage on Dropbox, highest ever ppi468, dual speakers...
15. _Bone_ posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:14 4 0
Strange that the One is slightly bigger overall than the S3, but features a smaller screen. It's also bigger than the 5"-er Xperia ZL, so despite a "smaller screen" it's not really a more compact device. I dig the DNA more, has a better phone-screen ratio.
20. rizevnarastek posted on 19 Feb 2013, 11:06 0 0
The big stereo speakers kinda make up for it...
and the in hand feel is much better than the rectangular Xperia Z so it actually feels slimmer. The usable screen space is like Xperia Z because the Z has software keys ;)
19. phones522 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 10:45 0 0
The htc one also comes in red it on htc's website
21. GALAXY-STORM posted on 19 Feb 2013, 11:40 0 0
No harm in comparing it against the most popular android smartphone upto date.
23. LDnb6 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 12:36 0 0
its nice to see the xperia has fans some were but in the U.S you don't see them ( i have never personalty seen an xperia in real life) but one reason is it looks good on paper but real world it NEVER the best in any category. but on a bright note the ONE is looking like its the phone to beat right now
26. nando2do posted on 19 Feb 2013, 13:45 1 0
The camera has 4 ultra pixels which is not the same as 4 mega pixels! FIX THAT!
31. Akraw posted on 20 Feb 2013, 01:18 2 0
Right now having htc one x so not going for htc one instead will opt for the XPERIA Z..!!
33. xcool3000XD posted on 23 Feb 2013, 03:12 0 1
xperia z doesn't have a LPDDR, that's horrible for battery, and we must have attention that gs3 has pixel arrangement, yet thei are both crushed by one.
36. elmax posted on 03 Mar 2013, 14:37 0 0
besides having a 4 ultra pixel camera captures light 300% better than the cameras and will be easier to take photos