HTC One vs Sony Xperia Z vs Samsung Galaxy S III: spec comparison
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 09:42 posted on
The HTC One has just been unveiled and it is a truly gorgeous device that also happens to be a powerhouse in terms of silicon and pure specs…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mydi.maus (unregistered)
galaxy s 3 is outdated...hahaha
3. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
it will only be outdated when the S4 is out. htc one though is very nice looking phone ,but unfortunately it's way too big for 4.7 inch screen .
7. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
thanks god i didn't buy the gs3
17. s.mrabet (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
For a phone that came out almost a year ago, i wouldnt call it outdated.
29. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
It also cost more than the Z and Sony will release an updated z with a snapdragon 800 in a few months.
32. 007akshay (Posts: 37; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
hey is htc one 4 mega pixellll..........??????????????
2. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Nokia Lumia 920 vs HTC one camera comparison in lowlight.
13. rihel_95 (Posts: 229; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Little wrong in Spec of HTC in Camera section PA. It should have been ULTRAPIXEL instead of Megapixel. Also add some more info coz a 4mp camera will be compared by users with 8mp and 13 mp!
4. aayupanday (Posts: 520; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Wish they bring it to the market before GSIV.
30. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Coz if they dont bring it to the market early s4 will rule again >.
35. Doakie (Posts: 1305; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I'm totally buying a HTC One to replace my aging EVO 4G as my personal phone. But let's be honest and realistic... The GS4 is going to crush the One because HTC doesn't have the marketing budget as Samsung or Apple. When it comes to building a brand name in a short time it's all about deep pockets for the marketing dept. HTC has been my favorite android hardware company since the G1 but they're just too small to really compete on a global marketing assault.
5. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
i wish sony would have made the Xperia ZL thinner as well as smaller.
I can get waterproof later.
I love the Bezel on the Xperia ZL, It should be the new stander.
10. alila2 (Posts: 118; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
i wish that too, the zl is still my phone of choice unless samsung manged to fit the 4.9 inch screen of the s4 in a body no bigger than the s3.
8. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
and the gs3 is going to be a mid-end smartphone. that's how this industry works...
9. mydi.maus (unregistered)
just kidding,comparing these two w/s3 wait till big brother (Galaxy s4) is release...the next game changer...
11. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
hahaa z will be destoye by one..great job HTC..
12. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Htc one has 1080p screen, optical image stabilizator, like lukia 920 does, hdr video on both cameras, slow motion, hdr microphone, ultrapixel camera, 32/64 Gigs, and the probably will offer extra storage on Dropbox, highest ever ppi468, dual speakers...
14. Justsadd (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
s3 still not so bad..haha ..king of the world
15. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Strange that the One is slightly bigger overall than the S3, but features a smaller screen. It's also bigger than the 5"-er Xperia ZL, so despite a "smaller screen" it's not really a more compact device. I dig the DNA more, has a better phone-screen ratio.
20. rizevnarastek (Posts: 332; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The big stereo speakers kinda make up for it...
and the in hand feel is much better than the rectangular Xperia Z so it actually feels slimmer. The usable screen space is like Xperia Z because the Z has software keys ;)
19. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
The htc one also comes in red it on htc's website
21. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
No harm in comparing it against the most popular android smartphone upto date.
23. LDnb6 (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
its nice to see the xperia has fans some were but in the U.S you don't see them ( i have never personalty seen an xperia in real life) but one reason is it looks good on paper but real world it NEVER the best in any category. but on a bright note the ONE is looking like its the phone to beat right now
26. nando2do (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
The camera has 4 ultra pixels which is not the same as 4 mega pixels! FIX THAT!
31. Akraw (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Right now having htc one x so not going for htc one instead will opt for the XPERIA Z..!!
33. xcool3000XD (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
xperia z doesn't have a LPDDR, that's horrible for battery, and we must have attention that gs3 has pixel arrangement, yet thei are both crushed by one.
36. elmax (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
besides having a 4 ultra pixel camera captures light 300% better than the cameras and will be easier to take photos