HTC One vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs 808 PureView: technical comparison
0. phoneArena 21 Feb 2013, 07:50 posted on
“The myth that the more megapixels a camera has the better the pictures, is a big fat lie.” That is how HTC daringly started talking about its hugely important HTC One…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. zhiae (unregistered)
whata hell they are talking about i dont get it
it is better or not ?
8. windroid (unregistered)
It's a "technical comparison" they are analyzing each camera technical specifications. It's not intended to be a winner here.
152. zhiae (unregistered)
thank you Windroid
what about pixels do you think pictures can be zoomed i mean in details i think not and what i think is over 2 mp., photos quality will be on cam sensor
after all i dont know how may be like .
265. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
i wanna post this on top
12. Victor.H (Posts: 658; Member since: 27 May 2011)
You might want to read the article first.
96. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Those nokia fools are talking without reading the article. I'm a samsung fan. But love the improvements made in technology. You nokia fans have to accept htc one is better than stupid lumias
117. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
if adding more ram and processor is improvement then yes you are right.
but the real thing is innovation, samsung is nothing just a copy cat. your beloved samsung pays a huge amount of their hard earn money to his father, apple. and apple pays to his father, i.e, nokia. from this you can conclude that nokia is the grand father of your beloved samsung.
122. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Oh I didn't know that. That may be the reason why nokia sold their headquarters and start selling other things. That may be because they got a lot of money from Apple and samsung :-D
128. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
if you don't know that then shut your mouth... we don't need your speculations.
188. Toivoja (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
You can think of it this way: Nokia sold their HQ as they are going through a transition phase and as they have laid of people, they don't need as much space as they needed before. There are numerous companies have rented their HQ as they want to concentrate on what they do best.
Ps. as Samsung provides components for Apple and Nokia, I wonder how much of the components info goes to Samsungs "R&D"?
239. chadrick0814 (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Last I checked, 70% of iPhone is made by Samsung. So who is paying whom? Also, I didn't realize that Samsung had already paid apple a dime from the court cases. Thanks for enlightening us. But you are correct in one aspect, MS does make more money from android sales than WP sales...which is unfortunate.
258. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Those nokia trolls don't know anything.
266. bon24x7 (Posts: 206; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
do you? you don't sound like you know either.. -_-
275. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
I think I know better than nokia fools
289. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
May I ask what you know? I've checked few of your comments. All of them just looks trolling.
261. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
samsung pays royalties to apple, as they were found guilty and sued by apple.
all of this and comment # 117 exposes the truth.
124. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3911; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
If indeed you love technology, you wouldn't have called anything, let alone Lumia, stupid. You don't love technology, i'm not even sure if you know it well.
Just admit that you hate Nokia...that'll be much better.
133. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
I don't hate nokia. I said 808 has the best camera but not the lumia. I hate nokia trolls but I don't hate nokia
136. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3911; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Ok, fine...you love Nokia. But you shouldn't have said stupid. That beats your love for technology.
By the way, 920 triggered the making of One's camera sensor...so think before you say anything.
146. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Sorry I just felt angry with those nokia trolls
138. lumia920 (Posts: 112; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
yes 808 has the best camera.. and second is 920.
148. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Stop trolling buddy.
Don't say that I'm also a troll because I love samsung but now im on htc's side because simply one is the best camera phone out there. And that what is called true innovation
189. Toivoja (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Wait... then where did the 808 go? or N8? or L920?
259. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Nokia 808 has the best camera followed by nokia n8 and in the third place its htc one .
262. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
uhmm hi samsungfan...
268. bon24x7 (Posts: 206; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
you do realize that every so called 'innovative' thing mentioned here about HTC one has been already on a Nokia phone right?
ultrapixel == go back 6 yrs and check N95
image stabilization == check nokia 920 from last year ( works to 1/7.5sec on HTC vs Nokia's 1/3 sec)
night shot == check nokia 920 again.
since when does coming up with an already existing idea called innovation?? no wonder you're a samsung fan...
290. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Yeah, dont forget design. HTC one is pure iPhone copycat. Lawsuits will come afterwards for sure.
248. shashi.map (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
The Improvements in technology were started by Nokia .....and not your favorite copycat Samsung.....samsung adds ram and cpu cores ,bump the screen & camera a bit and call it the best.......nothing innovative there i see.......dual core lumia can make a quad core droid sweat it terms of speed & fludity