HTC One used for video call...from the summit of Mount Everest
0. phoneArena 20 May 2013, 17:45 posted on
HTC is doing everything it can to be literally at the top of every list. It accomplished that in a way when...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. MariaGabriela (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
wow Samsung trash fanboys giving downs
4. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
ALL the fanboys have pathetic and sad lives...
That is all.
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Atleast if an S4/any other 8/13mp phone was recording this you could watch it in fullscreen and it wouldn't look like pixelated garbage.
9. true1984 (Posts: 596; Member since: 23 May 2012)
well seeing as that video was made from a 384kbps stream, I highly doubt that since it was probably adjusted due to the allotted bandwidth.
10. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
this was not recorded in HD you idiot. if it was recorded in hd on youtube you will shut your pie hole
11. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Watch a video recorded by an HTC One in full screen 1080p and then watch a video from a Phone with an Exmor RS 13Mp sensor. The Winner is crystal clear.
16. tiara6918 (Posts: 1677; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Oh really?With an htc smart phone,you can capture a lot more since it has a wider viewing angle compared to others. What megapixel are you talking about now?
14. vincelongman (Posts: 1756; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Why do you assume its Samsung fanboys thumbing it down, it could be Sony, LG, Nexus, Windows, Apple, Motorola... fanboys.
15. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 510; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Because she is a samsung hater.. You can read the same bashing comments from her in different websites. Copy paste copy paste
19. chocolaking (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I AM amazed of my beloved htc one.
Sfall would probably not even work properly in a high altitude plac like that..lol
17. kaira (Posts: 26; Member since: 12 May 2013)
Hail to the King... HTC all the way! Kudos to them!
7. papss (unregistered)
This seems like odd advertising for HTC but damn it if I'm not smitten with the HTC One
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
This is not news, probably a paid ad. Hundreds of people who've reached the summit have done this after taking photos.
13. drkuthan (Posts: 28; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Make the same video call with s4 and see how bad the Highly Trusted Crap loses :)))
18. thehukka (Posts: 4; Member since: 12 May 2013)
these people have been charged for illigally doing it.
IE the had not got permission to use the HTC one on top of everest......