HTC One price slashed to $49.99
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 03:14 posted on
The HTC One has got that aluminum body, premium appeal, awesome display and BoomSound that no other phone can brag about…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Yubnub (Posts: 100; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Cmon T-mobile, hurry up and get black version!
2. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Even if the price gets slashed to (-1$)
Then also it wont sell :D
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
BEATS Audio explained, why it continues to fool so many *gullible* techbuyers
8. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Too bad he is wrong. The HTC one has two build in amp. that are turn on when beat is turn on.
12. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Well, the Beats Audio is really just like how the video described, but I must admit that the phone audio card do sound plenty good. I've been a voodoo, portable amp, neutron mp3 player type of user
4. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Price stays at 99$ when I wanna upgrade.. Wtf is their problem if I wanna stay with their carrier? Amazon's probably getting higher commission on adding new lines than just upgrades.
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
No one going too buy a HTC phone if their not going too update the OS.
7. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Even though I love their design, this is why I won't buy a One. My (dual core) HTC never got official JB. Why should I trust them again?
9. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Why is there a huge double standard here with Samsung and HTC. The One S is was not their flagship. The one X was. The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4g on Sprint is not getting 4.2 do I here people crying about that? What about the S3 mini? Or the other non flagship samsung phone not getting update?
10. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
My beef with HTC is that they ignore every phone released before the One X. They made no effort to bring JB to the Sensation or its offspring. And I know it has much more to do with Sense 4 than Android 4.1.
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
And Samsung is that much better? Beside the Galaxy S2 (international) and the Note 1 every other phone that was release during that time is not being updated. Samsung only update the note and S phone. The droid charge is still on 2.3. The thunderbolt is on 4.03. The US galaxy s2 is not going to be update past ics.
13. roldefol (Posts: 4242; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
No, Samsung is not much better, but I'm speaking only from personal experience. I'm not considering HTC or Samsung for my next phone.
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The U.S Galaxy S2's have already been updated to 4.1, which also brought the Nature UX from the GS3. I doubt they will see past it, but it's still better than what the Sensation or Amaze have gotten, which were released in the same year. I love HTC, but I hope all these update problems are behind them.
16. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
No they are not. The one for straight talk is still on 2.3.
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
All the major GS2 versions are on 4.1. T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T's versions are.