HTC One pre-orders: Today, AT&T; tomorrow, Sprint
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 11:40 posted on
The new Android flagship handset from HTC is available for pre-orders starting today through AT&T and tomorrow through Sprint with both carriers asking $199.99 with a signed two year contract; the phone has already launched in the U.K., Germany and Taiwan with the U.S. launch of the handset delayed by a lack of components for the camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Im getting the HTC ONE & the only king of smartphones.
7. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
there's no king of smartphones the real king of smartphones is the one you choose to be yours
18. teerex42 (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Nor will it be. The S4 is better! Will be the best period!
31. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Dream on~ dream on~
it's beautiful to chase your dream!
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5042; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is gonna be a longgggggg time for HTC to release the One to my country...... =_='
3. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
i'm getting the HTC One but waiting for T-mobile to put the pre-orders up
6. alouden (Posts: 186; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I really hope it works out for HTC. I hope it sells well.
8. magnumch (Posts: 12; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
pre ordered mine at BestBuy on 4/2 no having to wait till the 4/5 for sprint. I think they're taking AT&T pre orders as well.
20. riggsy (Posts: 25; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
What is Best Buy offering if you pre order for ATT? I am guessing nothing, which is why I would go straight through the carrier.
34. riggsy (Posts: 25; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
I guess we have a best buy employee who doesn't like my question thumbing it down. Why would i not get a free $90 accessory just to say i got the HTC One at Best Buy? Makes no sense.
30. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Pre-ordered mine on 4/2 as well through Best Buy! And yes, they are taking AT&T as well.
9. amats69 (Posts: 950; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
"Meanwhile, on Friday Sprint will have the HTC One available for pre-order priced at $199.99 for the 16GB model." PA do i read it correctly? 16gb? as far as i know HTC one got only 32 and 64 GB....correct me if m wrong
10. amats69 (Posts: 950; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
oh im so jelous to all of you guys who got the phone or those who pre ordered it..but im willing to wait for HTC One to come to our market...because im pretty sure its worth the wait :)
12. vladd100 (Posts: 56; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
these thieves "starscom" in LEBANON are selling it for 1250$...can you believe it!!!!
be careful (HTC) how you choose your official reseller.....i'm sure no one will even think
to buy it this way!!!!
24. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
yeah man u are right cz im from lebanon and i hate those thieves they try to steal people's money by selling very expensive smartphones and sadly a lot of people are blind to buy in this way it don't deserve 1250$
13. taunjaswenson (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Hurry and put it up for Pre-order T-mobile!!!
14. HTCOE (Posts: 406; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
the htc one is the top dog right now but im still awaiting the nexus 5
15. Technobri (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Does anyone know if I'll be paying the usual taxes and fees if I switch to T-Mobile.. For example if i choose the 70 a month plan unlimited... Will it just be 70 a month ...or additional fees after that
16. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
i'm with tmobile if you pick the $70 plan you will pay $10 more for tax
17. teerex42 (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
HTC One does not compare to the S4 people give it up. Keep on dreaming...HTC will never compete with Samsung. They are the kings of the cell phone world!
19. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
your a stereotypical fanboy
go play with your dolls kid,nothing is the definitive kings as all smartphones have there pro's and cons
32. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I thought you were saying teerex42 is a samsung fanboy on steriod when it comes to blindness... lol
22. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Lol cmon pa. You know very well the ONE only comes in 32 and 64 gb. Do you guys edit your articles before posting them?
23. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I'm so undecided between this and the gs4. Can't wait to play with both in person. May the best phone win.
26. tampaflusa (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Phonearena proofread your articles! Sprints version is the 32 gig option, not 16!
27. droidluvngurl (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
You can pre order at a Best Buy store for either Sprint or ATT. And Sprint has a 32gb not a 16gb thanks PA
33. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
There never was one. but PA intentionally changed the numbers on this 'news article' to confuse the reader.
They hate HTC anyway. Not suprise that they change any facts toward an article.
But if it's a samsung article. it will always be good and nicely promoted.