HTC One not yet announced, but it's already been cloned in China
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 05:15 posted on
The HTC One aka the HTC M7 is about to finally make its official debut in mere hours today, but just as we’re getting ready to see it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I think I'll just wait for the Goo SIV or the Goo X.
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
china is 1 of most annoying country i ever notice
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
China is the country that assembles quasi every gadget you are interested in.
18. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
And their government does nothing about it. Other than annoy the competition..
10. sayedejaz (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
and i think Hardest job in the world is Police sketch artist in China. :P
7. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1310; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I think it will be called the GooPhone i4!!
30. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
And one of my friend have been fooled by Showing China made Note 2 and he paid about INR 8k ... that's a sh**t price for a useless brick... how disgusting
2. hawk8509 (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
It's not due to be announced until tomorrow 2-19-13
3. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Dunno why, but i just like these obvious rip-offs :>.
Still waitin' for GooPad!
4. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
htc one rip-off iP5, and GooPhone rip-off htc one... its a vicious circle...
9. INF1N1TY (banned) (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Yeah, that does look more like the Z10, especially with those icons.
17. jroc74 (Posts: 5379; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
The Z10, the iPhone 4, 4s, 5? the Droid X, the HTC One all look like they are cousins.
The iPhones...somewhat. But the other 3 definitely.
26. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The back looks just like an Xperia ION if you look at the pics from the HTC staff party.
13. Topcat488 (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Looks gooooood, nice copy. "C"heck "H"is "I"dentical "N"ew "A"rtificialness CHINA.
15. jroc74 (Posts: 5379; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Good ole KIRF products.....will they ever end?
19. darkskoliro (Posts: 1058; Member since: 07 May 2012)
You know your phone has made it when China starts making clones even before its out!*
20. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Goophone makers strikes again!
When it's a Goophone, you'll know you're in for the best of the best fakes.....
21. ajac09 (Posts: 1430; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
lol and whats really sad is these clones quality every year get better and better
27. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
They probably have some great stuff. Once Samsung or anyone else sells their 720p screen stock to make room for 1080p or full HD ones, goophone will buy it for cheap. So in a few years we will see some knock offs with 720p screens.
28. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Or they might have some workers stealing the ones that don't pass quality control and using the ones with only minor issues on their kirf products.
23. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol,,, this phone will sue htc once the m7 has been released
24. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
China is all about SPEED SKILL & SCALE :)
25. Taters (Posts: 4633; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The Lewa OS is probably better than sense. Lol