HTC One mini available for pre-orders in the U.S.
Yes, the HTC One mini looks like an HTC One that went through the wash. Features like BinkFeed, BoomSound speakers and an UltraPixel camera are all here, with a 4.3 inch screen. Just keep in mind that there is no set delivery date for the phone. And more importantly, as an unlocked model, the phone will support AT&T's 3G pipeline with limited support for T-Mobile.
We've seen the HTC One mini photographed wearing the colors of AT&T and earlier rumors had a version of the phone coming to T-Mobile, so keep in mind that carrier-supported variants should be on the way.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
source: NegriElectronics via TechShout
1. Tazer2365 (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
This is what you call a mini, not like the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini that has limited features from the regular Samsung Galaxy S 4.
2. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
"Let's go Cena" "Cena sucks" chants starting in 3..2..1...
4. GTR722 (Posts: 193; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
$522...you can get an Xperia Z unlocked in Amazon for that price...
5. lovefist (unregistered)
and that is why htc is falling. they just dont get it, overpriced and unworthy.
8. tomn1ce (Posts: 92; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
The Galaxy S4 Mini has worst specs than this and cost about the same. Which one is more over priced? I personally wouldn't get either device anyway.
10. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Are you sure about that?
stereo speaker, HD Display with 342ppi, and aluminium body is the only things better than S4 Mini
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
From Sony store with only $499.97 i can get,
Xperia SP LTE + Sony SRS BTV5 (Very compact wireless speaker with Bluetooth and NFC support) + Sony SBH20T (Headset also with Bluetooth and NFC).
After that i can get 16 GB SanDisk ultra microSDHC Class 10 for $14.19 or $23.91 for 32GB from Amazon.
9. oister85 (Posts: 342; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
If only htc would listen to its consumer, people want micro sdcard, they want 13mp.
11. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
For mid-range phone 8MP with OIS is enough for now and $400 must be the maximum price
12. JunitoNH (Posts: 651; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Is no wonder HTC is going down. I might as well get the other $77 and purchase the one, what a joke for lower specs.
13. ngo2dd (Posts: 731; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
You guys know this is important pricing. God you guys have no sense.