HTC One max vs Sony Xperia Z Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 specs comparison: phablet heat
0. phoneArena 14 Oct 2013, 08:16 posted on
Some people can't ever be seen with a phone larger than the size of a 5-incher, some say once you've tried an even biger screen you can never go back, but how about them ~6" monsters, to which we just added the HTC One max. The phablet certainly meets its much in the face of the Xperia Z Ultra as you see from the specs below, as with its 6.3" screen diagonal Sony's phone is encroaching on a tablet territory as it is even taller and wider than the One max, which in its turn is one gigantic handset, as you can see when held by smaller hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
18. akki20892 (Posts: 3454; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Thnkx a lot dude. And stay tune for new comments.
2. chunky1x (Posts: 233; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Why the hell is the crappy Mega is here in the first place? Where is the hell Note 3 and Optimus G pro?
12. skyline88 (Posts: 318; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
none of those u mentioned are having 6 inch screen. and if thats the case, why dont u mention Lenovo K900?
14. chunky1x (Posts: 233; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
This section should be stated as ultimate phablet fight. Top end specs phablet only are allowed to fight.
3. Smokin (Posts: 120; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Sony Xperia Z Ultra trashes the Max, Max trashes the Mega.
10. MEeee (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The Mega costs half the price of the followers Z and Max. The followers don't have a chance with the up coming Mega Round. The Note 3 will sell more than the Z and Max combined.
22. rd_nest (Posts: 769; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Nope. The Note will sell 10 times the Z and Max combined.
11. skyline88 (Posts: 318; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
and the funny thing is, Mega trashes Max and Z Ultra when it comes to camera, pretty weird for a mid-range phablet eh?
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2631; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Instead of mega they should have kept Note III. Mega's hardware is not competitive to ZU and One Max, Note III fits there if screen size kept aside.
13. skyline88 (Posts: 318; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Superior in the way of not having LED flash. Brilliant.
23. Obie-Wan (Posts: 33; Member since: 24 May 2012)
And LED flash is the most important thing in a phablet?
6. Reality_Check (Posts: 269; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Internal storage of Max was 16GB right? And GSMArena states that its display is IPS instead of S-LCD3, which is it???
16. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
It seems you don’t know
anything about Display technology.
S-LCD is just marketing name that HTC use for IPS Display, just like Apple with their Retina Display.
7. chandancherry (Posts: 29; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
Go home SG Mega, you are drunk.
and yes, do send SG note 3 here.
8. pyradark (Posts: 771; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
My z ultra still shining despise of being huge and no flash!!!
15. nxl2610 (Posts: 49; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
As much as i love big screen phones ,over 6" is too much (not to mention the bezel)
They are just small tablet with call function
19. 007akshay (Posts: 37; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
WTF.................snapdragon 600.......go to hell htc
20. Andrewtst (Posts: 317; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Since name Phablet comparison, but you take out Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and LG Optimus G Pro.
Phonearena is getting worst and worst as mobile referencen site.
21. Taters (Posts: 2983; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Hey, don't blame Phone arena. HTC and Nokia and their fans are so desperate that they will take any victory.
That is why there are Nokia 1020 vs GS4 zoom comparisons and maxx vs mega comparisons. We all know the 1020 and Maxx doesn't stand a chance against the Samsung flagships so Phonearena let's the joke HTC and Nokia flagships beat on the mid to low range Samsung phones to appease the idiots.
24. flipflopdevice (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
this all about 6 inch phablet and above... Note 3 too powerful over here... please rate note 3 along Z1, G2... not compare thing between gigantic phablet... Go home Note 3, you are drunk