HTC One max review Q&A: your questions answered
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 16:45 posted on
There's no doubt about it: if you want an answer, you have to ask the question first. Good thing that our readers aren't shy when it comes to asking questions. Soon after we posted our HTC One max review, we invited you to ask us anything about it that you wanted to know, and today is the day when we provide you with the answers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gd761 (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Put Windows Phone 8.1 on the ONE MAX and then I Will take 2 of them!
2. mmmanuuu (Posts: 384; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Now ask these same question about htc one max to any other phone manufacturer. Lets see how they answer about the S600 !
3. saiki4116 (Posts: 379; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
This Q&A idea is awesome. Everything can't be covered in a review
4. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Can't decide if I should get this or wait for the new HTC One in Q1 2014.