HTC One max power flip case unveiled, adds 1200mAh flexible battery
0. phoneArena 14 Oct 2013, 07:34 posted on
The HTC One max has just gone official and it’s the phablet we’ve been hearing about with a large 5.9” display, Snapdragon 600 system chip, an UltraPixel and a whopping…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NexusPhan (Posts: 290; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
That's actually really cool. I wish we could have had that for the Galaxy Nexus. I have never used those pogo pins in the two years I've had the phone.
5. scriptwriter (Posts: 381; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Never used the pogo pins on my Gnex either. This was down to the fact there was no official pogo pin dock available through play store (like they promised).
I brought a double capicity battery for mine which came with a kickstand case. Cost around £10 from amazon.
Would defo buy this if they make available for the Nexus 5
2. o0Exia0o (Posts: 157; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
This would be cool until china starts shooting out aftermarket cases and one explodes! I can see this law suit coming now. I was just holding my phone when the case exploded. Just wait it will happen.
4. silencer271 (Posts: 109; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
I love case batteries! I rarely use the one in my note 2 but when I am in the middle of no where and tower coverage is sucking it has saved my butt
6. newbey123 (Posts: 92; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Wow, that's pretty nice. When is this coming out for AT&T? Been waiting to upgrade to get this phone, glad its finally here.
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 933; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Would be much better if the battery capacity is much larger like this one.
8. istitch (Posts: 117; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
as if 217g is not bulky enough... with just s600 and 4mp camera .. why would anyone wants this over the note 3 or the z ultra..?
16. MattyP (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Better display (Super LCD), slightly larger display, stereo sound, larger battery and a nice accessory for even more juice, great software (I love the One's software and the updates they've added to Sense 5.5 look awesome), a wide-angle lens front and rear camera that both take very solid pics, nice editing features, and well optimized software with a nice look to the UI (this is all preference of course). I couldn't care less about a stylus, and the power of the S600 is plenty for what I want to do.
That's not even speaking about the build or price...but those will have to wait for the One Max comparison.
10. pyradark (Posts: 621; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
My z ultra will have a flipcase with 3000mah, thats a total 6000mah!!! Just saying ;)
17. MattyP (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
While I think it sounds nice...that case is adding crazy bulk.
I mean damn, look at the the stand part of it and size the thing adds! blog.clove.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/CP12-Power-Cover-3.jpg
The nice thing is it at least is a light and thin phone to begin with, but it's the way it sits in that case that looks like it would be terrible. The One's flip case has a very nice feel to it all around that the Max Power Flip looks to retain.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
11. jaytai0106 (Posts: 489; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I never like the flip case but with another 1200mAh of battery. I'm sold :D
12. boomboom (Posts: 20; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
without a flip cover would have been more hit....
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 460; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
this bendable battery must been from LG, JUST SAYING.
19. lisahsu6703 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
acturally, it's from Taiwan called "ProLogium Technology", not from Korea.
15. sarge77 (Posts: 135; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
you should of added a 360 view so we can see how the case snugs the phones and makes sure its protected well great idea wish more people did this.
18. MattyP (Posts: 15; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Just look up the Flip Cover for the One, it's exactly the same design minus the battery in the back of the Max version that simply adds a little more thickness to the case, but doesn't appear to change anything else.