HTC One in exclusive Glamour Red arrives at Phones4u mid-July
1. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Mobile website :)
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Wow, i like attentionwhore-type colors like red. This one looks fantastic.
5. bparkerson (Posts: 102; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Kinda bland...lol. Actually, It looks quite nice. I just worry that I would get sick of it after the new wears off. Kinda like that green car that looked awesome under the show room lighting then two payments and several bird droppings later the appeal is gone and you are wondering, "what the hell was I thinking!"
16. ECPirate37 (Posts: 79; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Hahaha This made me laugh because I bought a green car back in '96. But, luckily for me I liked it even after 6 years. But this was a green that had almost a teal metallic to it. Thanks for the laugh!
Also, I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a camera that was this color of red (that I carried with me daily) and never got tired of it).
6. JMartin22 (Posts: 648; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't see what's so appealing about this phone. Alright, it's made of cheap soda can aluminum that dents, chips or scratches easily on a rough surface with moderate impact. At least the aluminum (before it damages) is nice eye candy. Other than that, I find the device itself aesthetically ugly.
8. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 642; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You know, you should rename yourself to JHater22. You can troll all you want but the One is certainly not ugly. You must be seeing your reflection on the monitor.
9. amats69 (Posts: 837; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
are you one of those paid students by samsung? how much per post?
12. jdoee100 (Posts: 274; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
why do you want to know? is htc paying you not enough?
7. Diego! (Posts: 483; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It looks stunning! But, this is exactly the same as like having bought the Samsung Galaxy S4 American edition and reading in every blog/technews sites that Samsung announced the Galaxy S4 LTE Advanced with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 :| Thank God I haven't bought either of those phones... yet! :P
10. amats69 (Posts: 837; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
they are different coz HTC release only a Red version of the One with the same Specs (colors is on personal preferences).. Samsung will release S4 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 which is really hurt for those who bought already the phone
11. iushnt (Posts: 477; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
but its good for those who havent bought..if you havent bought it and planning to buy it then its good for you too. But if you haven't bought the S4 and you are not even thinking to buy it then the upgraded s4 should not bother you. Anyways, its for korea only..
13. abhijithkumar.nit (Posts: 24; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
The Htc one dev edition which I have bought is not turning on even after charging it for long period of time! Even the charging notification light is not lighting up. In short, it has become a brick! can anyone give me some help?
18. kozza3 (Posts: 573; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
plug it into you computer, run device management and see what kind of driver pops up when its plugged in
14. zennacko (Posts: 199; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Sexy smartphone indeed, wish they add this color on the upcoming Mini...
On the other hand, I think the next news about HTC One red will be: "Exclusive to Verizon, even a little late to the party, HTC One comes to the US dressed in red!" -- Oh well, at least I can remain calm since I won't use any phone above 4.3"
15. TMach (Posts: 331; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Nope, I would rather be Stateside and be able to buy the Google Edition...................
19. abhijithkumar.nit (Posts: 24; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
I tried connecting it to PC, but it shows nothing as if I didn't connect anything! The bigger problem is that I'm using this phone outside of USA (india) and the service centre here says they won't support phones brought from elsewhere. I'm trying to find contacts who can take this back to US and bring it back! Tough job ahead..wish me luck guyzz :)