HTC One in blue coming to Sprint on September 10th
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2013, 22:00 posted on
We have seen pictures over the last several days of the HTC One in blue; all of the prior leaks mentioned that the sad HTC One (it's blue, get it?), was heading to Verizon. But one of our loyal readers sent us a screenshot showing a Sprint road map. And on that road map was the blue HTC One with a launch date scheduled for September 10th 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
my upgrade options on VZ are extremely non-colorful
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
xD just wait for Moto Maker than you'll have most of the spectrum.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's okay, anything for a confidence booster.
2. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Wtf why do they get red AND blue??? Screw sprint
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they can't have both red AND blue!
looks like Sprint is THE place to get a One.
they'll probably get the Max first too at this rate...
5. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Damn you Sprint and HTC! Why do you tempt me so? You know I'm waiting for the triband devices, yet you pull this bogo deal with the S4 and then the One, as well as offer it in red and blue.
6. Geezy03 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
Sprint is trying to pull me back, I like this strategy
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9849; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Blue is my favorite color, but I'd rather get the all gray or black model. Points for effort though.
9. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
You can have your colored HTC One's sprint.... Verizon doesn't have the blue one today like some random person said they would. Beginning to question Phone Arena's credibility now
10. cmandd (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
1. The "Together with Nextel" is no longer on that page
2. Sprint has committed to only release phones on Fridays in 2013
11. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Might I add... "Anonymous Tipster" is, was, and always has been, incorrect. About everything. Every time.
13. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
If it is the same "Anonymous Tipster" Phonearena always than it is past the point of ridiculous to continue publishing his bogus rumors. Just a few days ago an article with full view pics of the Note 3 sent from "Anonymous Tipster" that was removed from the site after people noticed inconsistencies revealing it as an obvious fake. The "leaked" Verizon road map had every date wrong, yet they continued to publish it. Phonearena is good at posting all the latest rumors and leaks from outside sources, but if it is listed as a Phonearena exclusive you can bet on it being inaccurate at best.
14. letsb4real25 (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Sprint can get the whole freaking rainbow and I still wouldn't leave Verizon and go back. I actually like to use my phone O_o