HTC One in 24K gold hands-on
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 15:49 posted on
With this particular HTC One, it’s actually sporting 24-carat gold plating! And we must admit, it definitely gives the flagship phone one nice luster. So what else can we say about it except that it looks almost exactly like a slab of gold bullion from the rear – save for the prominent HTC logo that’s...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zuckerboy (Posts: 643; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
It would have been great If they had given the money to marketing instead of this
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 860; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Looks crappy in photos, but i think that in real life it's gorgeous.
3. Shatter (Posts: 1755; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Most pictures taken by HTC ultrapixel camera look crappy.
6. amats69 (Posts: 799; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
And for sure while you write this post you signed in to twitter and send a tweet to win this gold edition htc one..lol
5. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 128; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
If the HTC One is made of titannium instead of gold,i would buy it!
7. Muayyad (Posts: 83; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Stupid people never know a @#$% about chemistry. Gold is one of the softest metals on earth.
12. Siriusly (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
It's merely plated in gold, if it were actually gold it would only be on display.
13. KristaNeuner (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
If it were actually gold it would be gold, not a phone.
8. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 73; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
by the looks of it the back is already pretty scratched. if i were marketing that i would sacrifice purity and make it a gold alloy, i mean come on gold is extremely soft so if you drop it its going to dent and scratch. thats my 2 cents
9. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
own one and you're a target by muggers hahaha
10. marbovo (Posts: 416; Member since: 16 May 2013)
oh man, I wouldn't want to have this one because a 24k is tooooo malleable, thats why most of jewels even the expensive are made with 18k.
11. iamovie (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Does it still have that amazing Ultra pixel crap?? oh... okay...bye
16. sarita (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Wow, it's great, i have the gold plated iphone 5s which i bought on igoldworld.com, but the HTC also looks cool.