HTC One grabs “Best Device” award at Computex 2013
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 03:57 posted on
The HTC One is a design wonder and while it might not have the backing of marketing as huge as Samsung’s, it is scoring all sorts of awards…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
81. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I love mine. Coming from a gs3. 4.7 is perfect.
4. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
really want a decent verizon version of this device. Day by day T-mobile is looking like the better choice
78. Whateverman (Posts: 3269; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I made the move a couple months ago, so far I love T-Moble! Great choice if it works in your area.
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Htc one is the best smartphone in the market right now! Just accept the fact fanboys
6. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Congratulations HTC! But still I prefer Butterfly!
32. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
buy a htc one and ill gladly swap with you. haha
40. MCrapp (Posts: 318; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I prefer Butterfly but I don't say I will buy it. Back of the Htc One looks good but I don't like the front(to small screen and big bezels)
41. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
True. Im waiting for next years HTC...hopeful on hidden boomsound speakers for less bezel :) That would be awesome
7. mi55u (unregistered)
It just a baby award....
10. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Why has PhoneArena removed the thumbs down feature? Just Asking.
BTW, bitch please, its Computex award. The Golden Globe of the digital world.
16. mi55u (unregistered)
because ios7 is going to launch soon, so no red thumb allowed
19. ap2012 (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Since there's no longer a red thumb, I would just comment the word red thumb
22. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
12. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
All best to htc hope it put the rumours to end.
14. JMartin22 (Posts: 1982; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Aside from cheap soda can aluminum that chips and scatches easily, the only stand-out feature that was worthy of praise was the dual-front facing stereo quality loudspeakers. But that's it.
36. JMartin22 (Posts: 1982; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
They don't even have the best in-class 1080p screen calibration technicians. In fact, the Full HD Super AMOLED panel in the Galaxy S4 has more realistic and sharper image detail.
42. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Explain how I troll, this should be interesting.
52. JMartin22 (Posts: 1982; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
You have nothing of intellect to add, then you're a troll.
54. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you think highly of yourself, judging by your comments it seems you dont like the HTC one so the question that needs asking is why are you commenting.
as for praising the s4 for its screen there are a good 20 others like you that will praise samsung on every article
the screen comes down to personal choice some prefer the HTC ones screen overs done. as for the more realistic comment i will let that slip. the human eye wont be noticing much difference anymore as both are excellent in the screen department
''Aside from cheap soda can aluminum that chips and scatches easily''
wheres your basis for this then, do you really want to talk about cheap when you praise the samsung.
58. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What's you'r problem if he dosen't like Htc!
Really you can't tell.. is that why when you zoom in the more clearer and fine it looks.
The more the ppi the finer and refine it looks. You are talking nonsense.
So what if he praises Samsung, what is is your problem, that there's hardly any Nokiawp8symbian fans now..
There are more Samsung Android fans than BS wp8 users.
Stop the jealousy you big bully, and start to contribute and have an argument than saying he is that, he is this. No need for you'r angry and raging thunder violence. You pathetic kid stop you'r bullying you mad crazy little boy.
Please you are still not fit to post
Take anger management classes
Or try Karma
Trolls are much better than you'r bullying.
I could understand why you'r name is Chaoticrazor, suits you'r personality, you crazy little kid®