HTC One can get set up on your desktop computer
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Mar 2013, 08:19
With HTC Get Started, those expecting the HTC One can set up the phone on their PC before it even arrives on the doorstep; you can select which wallpaper you want on the device and even see what it will look like on the phone while at the same time you can create passwords for email and even your Dropbox account...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Emily1985 posted on 10 Mar 2013, 08:49 2 19
HTC One and Nokia Lumia 920 Image Stabilization Test (Camera Review)
6. tigermcm posted on 10 Mar 2013, 08:59 3 6
what was the purpose of this post with this article???
8. Emily1985 posted on 10 Mar 2013, 09:06 6 4
To show how good the htc one camera.
11. 3SM.. posted on 10 Mar 2013, 10:28 3 4
It almost looks like the Lumia 920 performs better...
14. Emily1985 posted on 10 Mar 2013, 11:42 0 2
So that's why I got so many down vote .
19. fsahin posted on 10 Mar 2013, 12:50 3 2
If I need smartphone I can buy a smartphone, if I need camera I buy camera;but not Nokia Lumia.so please don't mess here.
20. Emily1985 posted on 10 Mar 2013, 12:54 1 4
Why do you need a smartphone?
tablet does a far better job.
24. fsahin posted on 10 Mar 2013, 15:34 0 0
I have already both
2. ddxmms posted on 10 Mar 2013, 08:34 1 5
not that i ordered an htc one or anything, but i like the old fashion way :D
13. _Bone_ posted on 10 Mar 2013, 10:54 1 4
They should make the HTC One downloadable until the physical product arrives after 3-12 weeks of delay.
17. Taters posted on 10 Mar 2013, 12:08 1 5
Meh. They have a lot of basics that they should be working on before they work on small touches. Like how about putting the buttons in the right place for once. Home button all the way to the right when it is one of the most used buttons and was most comfortable in the middle? Yeah, keep failing HTC.
23. Taters posted on 10 Mar 2013, 15:32 0 2
Speaking of HTC and their need to fix the basics before working on junk like beats audio, my HTC 8x this morning moved the clock ahead like it was supposed to, but then later in the day it moved the clock back again. I had to power it on and off again for it to display the correct time again. This is the type of thing that never happens to any Samsung product. Although it did happen on my iphone 4s.
Good work HTC indeed. Keep it up and keep on blaming marketing when you fail again.
10. nlbates66 posted on 10 Mar 2013, 10:07 1 0
now this is something that makes sense, too bad i'm only 5 months into an S3 4G contract though, so maybe in another 19 months my next phone will have something similar. :P
15. tgtftw posted on 10 Mar 2013, 11:56 2 0
Innovation. Granted it's not a real game changer but the folks moving to android for the first time, this could really help them get accustomed to the UI especially with the new Sense 5
16. nasznjoka posted on 10 Mar 2013, 11:56 1 2
so? Every android phone can do that, actually you can install, uninstall , access the sd card and the file system only using MOBOROBO
18. Taters posted on 10 Mar 2013, 12:11 1 5
I wonder if you can pull a prank on your friends. Get their IMEI and register it before they do online. Then start putting porn on their home screen and some dildo apps. Then when they turn on their phone for the first time, they are like WTF?! It would be even funnier if they sue HTC for it.
22. Taters posted on 10 Mar 2013, 13:20 0 0
Bitter about? I just thought it would be a good prank.