HTC One XL lands in Europe next month, packs LTE and Snapdragon S4 processor
1. mercorp posted on 23 May 2012, 08:48 1 0
If you are not living in the us,you dont need LTE,a big waste in battery life.
3. shadowcell posted on 23 May 2012, 09:06 0 0
I'm sorry but where do you see that the battery life on a HTC One XL is worse than the Tegra 3 supporting X?
4. KOUROS (banned) posted on 23 May 2012, 09:26 0 0
But use be browsing at 42mb plus
Which is faster than wifi. Ao that's like
I7 on a laptop wow lucky u Americans.....
There is no 4g Lte or wimax in UK....
6. shadowcell posted on 23 May 2012, 09:38 0 0
The article states the XL will be heading to Germany under the Vodaphone carrier. I'm assuming they have LTE coverage set up already.
2. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 23 May 2012, 08:53 0 0
Sorry, I've addicted to tegra games so i would not recommend this to anyone
5. shikhar posted on 23 May 2012, 09:34 0 0
PA, please review whether the One XL has a 32 GB storage or 16 GB of storage. The one reason that I didn't let my dad hold out for a One XL and go for a One X is because of that internal storage. I am aware that there's not a load of difference between the two devices, but still the S4 seems to be an overall better chip.
9. Hunt3rj2 posted on 23 May 2012, 21:50 0 0
If the European XL has 32 gigs of internal storage, AT&T is bad and they should feel bad.
7. mohamedwael posted on 23 May 2012, 11:28 0 0
why dont htc make the new xl 5 inches display and quard core 4s snap dragon and with 4 touch bottens the should add to steings
8. Hunt3rj2 posted on 23 May 2012, 21:32 0 0
Maybe because this is just the LTE version of the One X?