HTC One XL lands in Europe next month, packs LTE and Snapdragon S4 processor
1. mercorp (Posts: 985; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
If you are not living in the us,you dont need LTE,a big waste in battery life.
3. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I'm sorry but where do you see that the battery life on a HTC One XL is worse than the Tegra 3 supporting X?
4. KOUROS (banned) (Posts: 36; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
But use be browsing at 42mb plus
Which is faster than wifi. Ao that's like
I7 on a laptop wow lucky u Americans.....
There is no 4g Lte or wimax in UK....
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
The article states the XL will be heading to Germany under the Vodaphone carrier. I'm assuming they have LTE coverage set up already.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Sorry, I've addicted to tegra games so i would not recommend this to anyone
5. shikhar (Posts: 28; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)
PA, please review whether the One XL has a 32 GB storage or 16 GB of storage. The one reason that I didn't let my dad hold out for a One XL and go for a One X is because of that internal storage. I am aware that there's not a load of difference between the two devices, but still the S4 seems to be an overall better chip.
9. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
If the European XL has 32 gigs of internal storage, AT&T is bad and they should feel bad.
7. mohamedwael (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 May 2012)
why dont htc make the new xl 5 inches display and quard core 4s snap dragon and with 4 touch bottens the should add to steings
8. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Maybe because this is just the LTE version of the One X?