HTC One XL, One S now "preparing" for Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jul 2012, 02:41
The HTC One XL and One S might be among the first HTC devices to get updated to the newest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 19 Jul 2012, 02:44 4 4
F**k htc!! What about oneV!!!
I hope the update can attach together with the playstation certified, and i cant wait to taste next Sense UI, probably the modified google now which will be more conservative I hope.
Woof!! Woof!! Bark!!
13. ahhxd717 posted on 19 Jul 2012, 11:15 0 0
They're probs just focusing on the S4 processor first. Calm down girl :P
3. darktranquillity posted on 19 Jul 2012, 02:48 0 0
No sd slot and it is a no jelly bean for me.
5. wendygarett posted on 19 Jul 2012, 02:58 2 0
It is only your personal preference, nexus 7 has no sd slot with non removable battery too... still it is out sell well in US... most retail has sold out nexus 7 recently... does that mean no jellybean for you too??
4. preet27in posted on 19 Jul 2012, 02:53 1 1
hey heyyyy how bout one x??? come on htc bring ot soon
9. SonyFTW2020 posted on 19 Jul 2012, 03:28 3 1
SHIIIT the one s on jelly bean?? wonder what the bench marks gonna look like!!
11. davo2107 posted on 19 Jul 2012, 07:14 1 0
"That mysterious HTC One XL you probably haven't heard about is actually just the Australian version of the One X."
The One X (quad core) exists in Australia too. The one XL is just the LTE version, which is exactly the same as the One X for AT&T (dual core s4) in the USA except it uses 1800Mhz band for Telstra LTE and I believe there is a model that also uses 2600Mhz for parts of Europe.
14. Commentator posted on 19 Jul 2012, 11:50 0 0
Hopefully HTC will repurpose that useless "multitask button" into a menu button and remove that hideous black menu bar from the bottom of 99% of apps once and for all.
15. jove39 posted on 19 Jul 2012, 14:48 0 0
Just in time...last night I bricked my one x...after couple of hours...thought I am left with expensive paperweight...but finally managed to recover!
Bring Jellybean HTC...I am hungry for desert :)