HTC One X+ vs Samsung Galaxy S III vs LG Optimus G: spec comparison
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2012, 04:23 posted on
The HTC One X+ has just become official and it’s a monster of an Android smartphone. Retaining the gorgeous design of the original One X, it solves most of its predecessor’s problems like the battery life…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
59. The_Innovation (Posts: 610; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
I think I'm stuck on the XPERIA TL. It has everything I look for.
56. iconic123 (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Sep 2012)
I guess i will give a thumbs up for lg, loved the optimus 4x hd though it kinda fails in software and support, they try hard and optimus g is their proof .
61. papss (unregistered)
I currently have the nitro and it's had great support.. While the UI on GB terrible it's pretty damn good on ICS. I'm more than likely going the L920 when it comes out I may be tempted by the one X+
62. tiara6918 (Posts: 2043; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now, the only thing for htc to do is think of better marketing strategies for the one x+ to sell like pancakes
68. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
so... htc one x+ or the LG?! i really dont know what to do... maybe to wait untill the HTC DIX?
69. amansingal14 (Posts: 309; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Bye Samsung Gaaxy S3
Go to hell and take your firm along with you... See ya!
As for now I would welcome One X+ to my pocket or may be the Lumia 920 when they would be available in India.
70. DGVIP (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
LG's phones are way far to reach the quality and UI of Samsung or HTC devices.
I prefer touchwiz or HTC sense instead of lg optimus UI