HTC One X+ visits the FCC carrying its quad-core Tegra 3 processor and AT&T bands
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2012, 20:02 posted on
It looks like HTC feels that the heat has been turned up as its new potential flagship, the HTC One X+ has paid a visit to the FCC; the device is carrying AT&T's bands which tells us where the phone is going toi be launched from in the states...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2429; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
fail.........htc if you plan on gettin more sales do not make a plus version make a whole new phone with better specs!! smh.......also the evo 4g lte is better than the one x jus sayin
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
also 1gb ram, joke, then your left with 275mb of ram, which is crap.
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2429; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
lol troll you're cool man jus sayin......
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You to, and true Evo 4G looks much better than the oneX....! a green from me.
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2429; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
better battery and processor at least....
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1390; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
C'mon htc, release that one x+ already and it better have the best specs for it to sell very well...
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
a brick is better then an iphone.. but HTC should have launched this version of the htcx one orginally not the one they did. The wanted to be out before the gs3 to get some sales ( which didnt happen)
7. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
And yet y'all can't keep iPhone out of your mouths! Lmao, obsessed much?
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Networkdood yes and no, iP4s nice design, feel and touch, all glass with stnlsstel, along with quality apps and performance, but hate and huge disappoint due to half-baked OS and prison OS, and also no root, no. custom Roms nor kernels nor cpu overclock. if only....
14. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
So you agreeing with me! Your so obsessed with Apple and the iPhone that y'all have to bring them up in every thread. Pretty weird IMO. Tell me what the iPhone had to do with this thread? I'll wait!
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
you have a point there, i kinda agree trinity.
16. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Troll that's all i'm saying. If they hate the iphone so much, then why always talk about it? If I hated Android or Windows phone i'd never read threads pertaining to them.
17. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
yeap true kinda agree, but there are, they are: Trolls, haters, dislikers, Fanboys, Royallys, obbsessed.....!
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2429; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
put the blame on that one person tho....... dont speak for everyone dude
5. imkyle (Posts: 982; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Will this Tegra 3 version be better than the one in the Asus Transformer Infinity?
6. papss (unregistered)
I'm sure it will be adequately speedy.. I do wonder what the small battery and 1 gb of memory is about
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Another fail by Htc oneX, there's hardly any difference 1.7, o come on, it should ev been clocked at 2.0, that's 35% percent different; which you can feel and tell.
21. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2157; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I love HTC, but as far as I'm concerned, this phone is DOA.