HTC One X+ visits the FCC carrying its quad-core Tegra 3 processor and AT&T bands
Samsung Galaxy S III which already has 2GB of RAM on the U.S. variant.
A visit to the FCC, as we often warn you, doesn't mean that a launch is coming in the next day or two, but it is one task that can be crossed off on the way to an eventual release. And it does give us another reason to believe that there will be an HTC One X+ in AT&T's future.
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 13 Sep 2012, 20:06 4 5
fail.........htc if you plan on gettin more sales do not make a plus version make a whole new phone with better specs!! smh.......also the evo 4g lte is better than the one x jus sayin
9. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:19 2 1
also 1gb ram, joke, then your left with 275mb of ram, which is crap.
12. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:40 0 0
You to, and true Evo 4G looks much better than the oneX....! a green from me.
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 13 Sep 2012, 22:35 0 0
better battery and processor at least....
2. tiara6918 posted on 13 Sep 2012, 20:09 3 0
C'mon htc, release that one x+ already and it better have the best specs for it to sell very well...
4. ajac09 posted on 13 Sep 2012, 20:23 8 0
a brick is better then an iphone.. but HTC should have launched this version of the htcx one orginally not the one they did. The wanted to be out before the gs3 to get some sales ( which didnt happen)
7. Tre-Nitty posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:11 2 1
And yet y'all can't keep iPhone out of your mouths! Lmao, obsessed much?
10. networkdood posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:31 3 0
13. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:47 0 0
Networkdood yes and no, iP4s nice design, feel and touch, all glass with stnlsstel, along with quality apps and performance, but hate and huge disappoint due to half-baked OS and prison OS, and also no root, no. custom Roms nor kernels nor cpu overclock. if only....
14. Tre-Nitty posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:48 1 1
So you agreeing with me! Your so obsessed with Apple and the iPhone that y'all have to bring them up in every thread. Pretty weird IMO. Tell me what the iPhone had to do with this thread? I'll wait!
15. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:54 1 0
you have a point there, i kinda agree trinity.
16. Tre-Nitty posted on 13 Sep 2012, 22:09 1 1
Troll that's all i'm saying. If they hate the iphone so much, then why always talk about it? If I hated Android or Windows phone i'd never read threads pertaining to them.
17. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 22:28 0 0
yeap true kinda agree, but there are, they are: Trolls, haters, dislikers, Fanboys, Royallys, obbsessed.....!
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 13 Sep 2012, 22:37 1 0
put the blame on that one person tho....... dont speak for everyone dude
5. imkyle posted on 13 Sep 2012, 20:25 1 0
Will this Tegra 3 version be better than the one in the Asus Transformer Infinity?
6. papss posted on 13 Sep 2012, 20:44 0 0
I'm sure it will be adequately speedy.. I do wonder what the small battery and 1 gb of memory is about
8. TROLL posted on 13 Sep 2012, 21:18 0 0
Another fail by Htc oneX, there's hardly any difference 1.7, o come on, it should ev been clocked at 2.0, that's 35% percent different; which you can feel and tell.
21. g2a5b0e posted on 13 Sep 2012, 23:11 0 0
I love HTC, but as far as I'm concerned, this phone is DOA.