HTC One X to get Jelly Bean update in October
0. phoneArena 21 Sep 2012, 02:11 posted on
If you have a non-branded HTC One X, expect an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to be available in October. Carrier units a little later...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
nice......hopefully the Evo 4g lte will get it as well because thats the phone im looking to get as of right now :)
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Dude, the ios6 has update like so yesterday...
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
wendy........what the hell are you talkin about?? why do you think i care about apple? or "we" care about apple?...........seriously?
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
No harm feelings ok >.
18. Android1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
we know u like icrap ...so why are u posting comment here ???
7. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Wendy oh Wendy . I don't know what's wrong with you .
Few months ago you are replying iPhone 4S to people asking galaxy vs Xperia /razr/HTC (i forgotten ) which is better .
Sometimes I see you flip flopping over articles , you act like a iFan sometime yet you act like a Fandroid sometime
What's you agenda ? Neutral ? You don't really act neutral instead you act like there is 2 person a Fandroid and a iFan behind your account
14. natesvlogs (Posts: 40; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I really like my S3 but I would like the homescreen of the one x though
17. tokuzumi (Posts: 645; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
I have that same background on my Galaxy Nexus. If you are looking for the clock widget, Fancy Widgets will get you close.
20. lsutigers (Posts: 816; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
If you are looking at the EVO 4G LTE, get it, its a great phone. I have an EVO and the recent update (still ICS) fixed the multitasking issues and sped the phone up quite a bit. It is faster than my GS3 now and I am consistently getting Quadrant's of 5400-5700, at the top of the Quadrant list beating out the One X, this phone is a BEAST.
That being said, Jelly Bean will speed things up even more and make the OS even smoother, I cant wait. BTW, I'm sure HTC will update the EVO at the same time as the AT&T One X or before, the EVO is a huge flagship franchise for Sprint and they will make sure those customers are happy.
3. slavytodorov (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I just can't describe how happy and excited I am!! Thank you guys for informing us! I'm really grateful to you! I hope the update to Android 4.1 comes before the one for the SGS III!!
8. TechPsycho (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)
I have some cool games installed in my one x, if updated to jelly bean means I'll lost them? Someone please give an answer
21. slavytodorov (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
You didn't lose anything with the 4.0.4 update, right? You won't lose it with the Jelly Bean update so don't worry, just be happy (and grateful to HTC)! :)
9. pinball00 (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
finally been waiting that means htc one x+ on the way very soon
22. slavytodorov (Posts: 39; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I think it won't make any major difference. 200 MHz aren't much more than the clockspeed of 1500 MHz of the One X. Right, guys?
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1486; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Guess all my pirated apps will disappear then
12. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Google just disabled app encryption on Play Store.
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
whats the app encryption for?
11. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
wow looking forward to it curiously. its gna b the fastest android. better than sgs3. good luck htc
15. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Good news, I'm happy with my HOX unbranded.
16. lyndon420 (Posts: 3036; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Bring it on...I'm ready for it. Yeah baby!