HTC One X marks the spot as being AT&T's first Beats Audio and Sense 4.0 smartphone
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2012, 14:45
No longer do we need to search for and wide for HTC’s next big thing, well, that’s because AT&T has finally stumbled upon that big giant X that marks the spot. And just like that folks, AT&T officially announced today that the remarkable HTC One X will be coming...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
21. Lucas777 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 17:57 0
except for god knows why they dropped the quad core for us…
3. yougotkilled1 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:03 0
YES! I was hoping at least one of HTC's major announced phones would make it to AT&T :D
5. biophone posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:06 0
So it does have LTE. This doesn't look good as far as battery goes.
6. ra830369 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:08 0
But the video says it is quad core, so it is or it isnt?
9. imkyle posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:13 1
i was just lookimg at the video and this should be a quad core, but than i thought lte isnt ready for the quad core. the unlocked version may be quad core but the carriers will get the dual core.
10. taz89 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:15 0
gsm version is quad but the at&t version is dual core s4 as it supports lte where as the tegra 3 doesnt..it would be silly for anyone to release a flagship device in the US that has not got lte
7. kevinvl96 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:11 2
gsmarena.com says the phone has a tegra 3 quad-core, and the video says quad-core too, so whats up PA?
12. vladimir86 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:19 1
GLOBAL EDITION QUADE CORE TEGRA3; USA LTE DUAL CORE S4
13. danny_a2005 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:22 0
hey, there are 4 new htc phones... htc one x htc one xl htc one s htc one v, the xl is dual core and the x is quad core check them out in htc.com hope this helps you readers.. phonearena update..
14. Chronos posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:28 2
Well, at least it's better to have a dual-core Snapdragon processor rather than having nothing.
16. imkyle posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:31 1
I'd be curious to see the performance vs the quad core.
19. bayhuy posted on 26 Feb 2012, 15:50 1
Yes! I'm so happy I live in Europe and the carriers here will offer both X with T3 and S with S4...because we don't have LTE...
22. remixfa posted on 26 Feb 2012, 18:12 0
i dont get why Tmobile didnt pick up the T3 version of the One since its capable of 42mb/s HSPA+, instead of just the dual core crapdragon. Way to miss an opportunity to outshine the competition. Coulda been the first american quad core.
23. InspectorGadget80 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 21:08 0
This is b.s. AT&T gets dual core while Europe gets TEGRA 3 QUAD CORE? The only two things I'm disappointing bout this model no SD CARD SUPPOR or TEGRA 3 for the U.S. versoin. I'll pass I'll be getting my SONY iON instead.
24. redrooster13 posted on 26 Feb 2012, 22:11 0
SO much potential....BUT they choose to FAIL. Small non removable battery, no micro sd card slot, and lcd screen. Who ever buys this phone is telling htc that all this is ok. Vote with your wallet folks, dont sacrifice.