HTC One X marks the spot as being AT&T's first Beats Audio and Sense 4.0 smartphone
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2012, 14:45 posted on
No longer do we need to search for and wide for HTC’s next big thing, well, that’s because AT&T has finally stumbled upon that big giant X that marks the spot. And just like that folks, AT&T officially announced today that the remarkable HTC One X will be coming...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
21. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
except for god knows why they dropped the quad core for us…
3. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
YES! I was hoping at least one of HTC's major announced phones would make it to AT&T :D
5. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
So it does have LTE. This doesn't look good as far as battery goes.
6. ra830369 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
But the video says it is quad core, so it is or it isnt?
9. imkyle (Posts: 1020; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
i was just lookimg at the video and this should be a quad core, but than i thought lte isnt ready for the quad core. the unlocked version may be quad core but the carriers will get the dual core.
10. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
gsm version is quad but the at&t version is dual core s4 as it supports lte where as the tegra 3 doesnt..it would be silly for anyone to release a flagship device in the US that has not got lte
11. imkyle (Posts: 1020; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Agree that lte should be standard in 2012.
7. kevinvl96 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
gsmarena.com says the phone has a tegra 3 quad-core, and the video says quad-core too, so whats up PA?
12. vladimir86 (Posts: 22; Member since: 15 Oct 2011)
GLOBAL EDITION QUADE CORE TEGRA3; USA LTE DUAL CORE S4
13. danny_a2005 (Posts: 119; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
hey, there are 4 new htc phones... htc one x htc one xl htc one s htc one v, the xl is dual core and the x is quad core check them out in htc.com hope this helps you readers.. phonearena update..
14. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Well, at least it's better to have a dual-core Snapdragon processor rather than having nothing.
16. imkyle (Posts: 1020; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'd be curious to see the performance vs the quad core.
19. bayhuy (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Yes! I'm so happy I live in Europe and the carriers here will offer both X with T3 and S with S4...because we don't have LTE...
22. remixfa (Posts: 14077; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
i dont get why Tmobile didnt pick up the T3 version of the One since its capable of 42mb/s HSPA+, instead of just the dual core crapdragon. Way to miss an opportunity to outshine the competition. Coulda been the first american quad core.
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6684; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is b.s. AT&T gets dual core while Europe gets TEGRA 3 QUAD CORE? The only two things I'm disappointing bout this model no SD CARD SUPPOR or TEGRA 3 for the U.S. versoin. I'll pass I'll be getting my SONY iON instead.
24. redrooster13 (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
SO much potential....BUT they choose to FAIL. Small non removable battery, no micro sd card slot, and lcd screen. Who ever buys this phone is telling htc that all this is ok. Vote with your wallet folks, dont sacrifice.