HTC One X+ listed on AnTuTu, might not be what you think
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:13
And the latest dose of tidbits about the rumored HTC One X+ comes from AnTuTu's web page, where the smartphone now appears to have been listed already, with an alleged photo of it and everything. For those not familiar, AnTuTu is a popular Android benchmark application that measures the performance of a smartphone or a tablet's hardware. It seems like someone has already given the HTC One X+ a go reaching an impressive score of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:18 1 0
Excited for htc's event! onex+ come out wherever you are...
2. Berzerk000 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:43 0 0
A slightly more capable processors, perhaps more RAM, bigger battery, a more stock-like Sense 4.5, and Jelly Bean out of the box would be great. Though, the One X is only about 7 months old, I don't think it should be upgraded just yet. 9-12 months should be the time frame for a successor to your flagship.
3. baldilocks posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:48 1 0
I see you are using the pic I posted of my GS3 scores on XDA. Sweet!!
8. jaytai0106 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 07:17 0 0
You phone is... Amazingly fast!!
But I hope to see HTC One X+ to have at least 2100mA of battery or bigger ( a lot bigger hehe)
5. JDMC..SmartphoneFan posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:03 0 0
It's real tris phone? It will be anounced today?
6. FranksGT posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:50 0 0
this my perhaps be my next smartphone if LG dont get there first.
7. jan25 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:58 0 0
i'll buy it if there's 1- a significant improvement in battery life 2- a ui that is at least as fluid as TouchWiz UX 3- an expandable memory.
9. bigstrudel posted on 26 Sep 2012, 19:29 0 0
Sounds like your looking for a Samsung. This is not the device for you.