HTC One X limited edition revealed, but you cannot have one
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2012, 09:13 posted on
Take a look at that limited edition HTC One X smartphone. Isn't it cool? Wouldn't it make people turn their heads when passing by you while you walk down 5th Avenue in New York? Now you can totally have one... as long as you are a celebrity. The smartphone, which is not and will never be for sale, was designed by fashion label Cushnie et Ochs and features what is described as a two-part chassis, instead of the usual unibody design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mercorp (Posts: 988; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Take 1 white,1 black,remove casing,slice into half,merge together,insert hardware on one,then build a case for the other hardware.And sell it.
....Or just paint it?
12. ibap (Posts: 717; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
You're describing a process that uses 2 phones. So you'd end up with 2 phones, one white on one side, the other white on the other side.
Sounds like an old Star Trek episode...
22. phljcnth (Posts: 404; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Got permanent markers here. In different colors too!
18. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
i didnt like it before...
it remined me of Cruella De Vil
until you said that.
now i want one.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
took the words right out of my mouth.
20. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
I got a bottle of liquid paper that should do the trick.
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I always wanted a bnw phone but this is erm..
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Limited Edition my a$$, all a One X needs to be limited edition is a paintjob
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
It is only available for some hollywood star only LOLOL
8. andro. (Posts: 1984; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It looks like a phone used by the aliens on planet cheron in the original star trek!!
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3135; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow. That thing is pretty dope. HTC has style to burn.
10. Superpiff (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
That s**t is bland,should have gave a whole new color instead of merging the two existing ones
11. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Okay?....umm...so what comes to mind. I would like to see a company just to give out free products to every day people. You know the ones that can't just go out and buy a brand new phone. Instead of giving it to people that can already buy a whole truck load of phones if they wanted to.
15. e.wvu (unregistered)
So all this designer could come up with were two colors side by side and then put their label on it? And I'm sure it would've cost a lot to buy this phone if it was for sale.
16. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Thats limited edition? What a f**king creative mine.....
17. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Uhmm why not a color people don't usually see on a phone? Or a stylized pattern? Give me a little more originality here....
21. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
If HTC put out phones designs like this, they'd sell alot more phones to the casuals based on looks alone. Why waste it on celebrities that only want the hipster iPhone? They're just gonna throw it in a closet and never even use it. What a huge waste on a cool design.
23. bkb01 (Posts: 43; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
HTC scarface edition:) insert al pacino pic at the back;)