HTC One X, S, V official release date surfaces: April 2nd in Europe
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Mar 2012, 06:44
HTC One series represented by the HTC One X, One S and One V, just got a very official release date for several European countries: April 2nd…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Zayuh24 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 06:56 5
The US always gets things months later than everybody else, with carrier-manipulated versions full of bloatware that barely anybody use. Eh
3. arcq12 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 07:11 2
thats why there are unlocked versions.. just make sure your carrier does support them though =)
5. Zayuh24 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 07:18 1
I'm on T-Mobile and I can't wait for the One S. PA says the One X might make it to T-Mobile too with stock 4.0 and no Sense UI. Please let it be true (and soon)!
7. arcq12 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 07:23 1
If it will be released in T-Mo, I doubt it won't have the Sense UI. Its will always be on HTC Android devices unless they make another Nexus. lol
8. Zayuh24 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 07:28 0
I hear they're planning to make it one of their flagship devices like the LG G2X. This one is going to be like the G4X or something (I'm kinda mad they skipped the G3 but eh)
13. EclipseGSX posted on 29 Mar 2012, 10:38 0
An HTC Android phone without Sense? I'll believe it when I see it
16. kshell1 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 13:22 1
18. EclipseGSX posted on 29 Mar 2012, 15:09 0
You mean the T-Mobile G2 "BY" HTC. So one? Let me rephrase a "Good" HTC Android Phone that's higher than 2.2
20. kshell1 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:16 0
you got me there.
4. sheepygalaxy posted on 29 Mar 2012, 07:18 1
HTC is going the right way with there new handsets but won't sell that well hear in UK
11. rallyguy posted on 29 Mar 2012, 09:33 0
Overpriced? I have seen articles stating they are free when you sign up for service.
12. azri05 (unregistered) posted on 29 Mar 2012, 10:10 3
htc's phone is known for a bit pricey. But for me it is worth every penny. I'm all about the overall user experience.
14. kshell1 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 11:24 0
i don't see how the one s is "mid range" its almost the same as the one x except the smaller screen size&its super amoled. otherwise the s4 is better the construction is supposed to be great and everything.
17. kshell1 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 13:23 1
i agree. the 1280x720 ah-ips is going to be amazing with the tegra and 4.0
19. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 29 Mar 2012, 16:23 0
Planning to bye this, will have to sell the
DHD! Just got a OTA update for the DHD and
sensation 2.3.5 it's nice......