HTC One Windows Phone 8 reincarnation due in the fall, tip sources
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I like windows phone :)
btw, where's TROLL?
24. Dastrix (unregistered)
Securing the 3rd place in the mobile OS ecosystem? In terms of worldwide market share. That was their first goal to start with. It's only going to get better now. Duhh. Come out of your cave for once.
27. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I have never seen you appreciating Nokia and Windows Phone and yet you are calling us TROLL and Haters.
Come out of cave once and see the where the world is going. Everybody want peace.
3. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Got limited cause some idiot called him a w**k*r.....
20. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
just to set the record straight, he was limited as he called others so many things that arent allowed on here
but even without that he is a troll and trolls should be banned permanently. especially one who has many dupe accounts and you will see them appear as his main account is done for a week.
the fact you are here defending and idolising a sad troll, you have no credibility anymore (what little you did have is gone)
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Limited. I would say that I hope he never comes back, but that would just be wishful thinking. I'll just enjoy the week without him.
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Phonearena would be so dull without him :)
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I disagree. Phonearena would be BETTER without him.
23. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
you too never leave like troll , wendy or else it'd be really boring :)
10. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
HTC One VS Nokia Lumia?
Which one is better?
I like camera that have on Nokia Lumia..
But I also like design from HTC ONe.
11. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Lumia!!!! Those things are bricks, I tell you. Has this premium feeling with its polycarbonate casing too :-D But we still have to wait for the one I guess... The specs and all will decide the winner.
14. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
specs dont decide the winner here, this isnt android. oh and people like those 'bricks', that insult is lame and childish.
13. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
lumia 925 has an awesome design as well. and htc one with wp8 has a software disadvantage compare to lumia (maps and other nokia exclusive apps). besides, there will probably a better lumia before this comes to the the market.
29. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
To me, Nokia is best in WP category because of its:
2. Nokia Maps
3. Nokia Drive and all other apps.
4. Super sensitive touch
5. Better updates
Well its MO. Not a fact.
12. Knightrider786 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
what about NOKIA LUMIA design its better than HTC ONE btw i liked both
15. papss (unregistered)
This is great news for WP and HTC.
16. jsdechavez (Posts: 713; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
HTC has no chance with ultrapixel...in any platform.
30. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I wish I could give you thumb down.
33. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ultrapixel is in its infancy, give it time let them improve it
least HTC are doing something different to try and set themselves apart from others.
but seeing as you can see into the future, tell us do people ever stop the petty hate towards anything new?
18. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now that's what I called SWEET WINDOWS PHONE
19. majp89 (Posts: 151; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Unless I'm wrong, until WP gets Spotify, Flipboard, Instagram, etc., I can't go back. Yes, these are 'popular' apps that everyone wants to see on there of course, but I honestly use them all, especially Spotify and Flipboard. WP was definitely a breath of fresh air when it came to smooth navigation and something different, but that luster quickly wore off when I yearned for all of the apps I had on Android.
31. Flagz (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jun 2013)
We have Instance which is a full Instagram client, works better than my iPod app, and we have fully Spotify (needs an update though to be on par) plus many alternatives for Flipboard.
21. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The HTC One look doesn't fit WP8, unless they go blue aluminum or something. But it should be interesting to see how hypocritical the people that bashed the Ativ S for being an S3 with windows are. The Ativ S was ridiculously different.
22. akn74 (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 May 2013)
Guys, did Peter the Bada Man ever return back to this site?
32. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1446; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Folks obviously HTC will give Windows Phone 8 a higher tech smart phone because now the OS is capable of running on quad core CPU/1080p screens and all the high tech goodies Apple and Android smart phones have. It is getting a notification app and other goodies. I have a Nokia Lumia 928 maybe I should have waited for Super windows 8 blue updates Smart phones.they wont be Junk. my 928 is great but the new Win 8 phones will soar
37. trexnkrumpets (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Hey look htc will have to move their HTC logo someplace else! Or.. use it as the Start Key. :p. I'm almost wondering if HTC will give us a developer edition with dual boot windows and android :D. Tan I'd choose it over Nokia's .
38. jckc92 (Posts: 28; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I have windows phone. Does anyone know what the widget is on the very top row of the HTC One phone is? Can't seem to find that one. Thanks