HTC One V to be available via Cricket Wireless on September 2nd
The HTC One V comes with HTC's ImageSense technology that allows you to take a snapshot while you're shooting video and will deliver high quality photos under conditions with low-light. Those Cricket Wireless customers who love to take pictures with their handset might want to give the HTC One V a look when it becomes available one week from this Sunday.
source: HTC via Phandroid
UPDATE: Published reports say that Cricket will be charging $269.99 for the device, quite a bit more than the price Virgin is asking for the model
1. microsoftexclusive.com posted on 22 Aug 2012, 14:53 0 0
well, HTC should i think go Nokia's way earlier on, otherwise, they have started to drown as well
2. iDevice posted on 22 Aug 2012, 16:11 0 0
im actually a cricket employee! this phone will be aviable september 7 for the price of 219.99!
8. ardent1 posted on 23 Aug 2012, 05:24 0 0
Virgin Mobile currently has that phone on sale at 20% off. The list price is $199 so the phone is now going for $160.
3. skymitch89 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 16:34 1 0
I just don't get why/how this device can run ICS & HTC Sense 4.0 on 512Mb RAM, but devices like the Evo 4G & Evo Shift cannot.
4. Ravail posted on 22 Aug 2012, 20:26 0 0
Yeah, this is mainly why i prefer Samsung or Motorola
7. bayhuy posted on 23 Aug 2012, 01:34 0 0
Because Samsung's and Moto's old devices gets the latest custom UI updates regularly ?
5. Hunt3rj2 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 20:58 0 0
Because it's not actually Sense 4, it's incredibly cut down (no leap view, only 5 home screens, everything is 2D, many widgets and apps cut out) in order to fit in the phone and run smoothly.
6. gsengillo posted on 22 Aug 2012, 21:17 0 0
I'm a cricket employee and I'm excited for this device