HTC One SV official: cute 4.3 incher with a speedy camera
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2012, 02:38 posted on
HTC recently launched the One X+, a 64GB beefed up One X look alike with a larger battery, and now it’s bringing another device for the holidays…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I started hating Samsung since 2012
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I suppose one sv will be a bit cheeper than the one s because of the downgraded processor,camera and screen
5. linneti15 (Posts: 49; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Same processor and arguably better screen, no pen-tile this time and super LCD has been very highly regarded but lower end camera, storage and build quality over one s definately
13. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
In case you have forgotten , the Asian one s comes with a snapdragon s3 so this is an upgrade .
Also , super LCD 2 is better than amoled .
4. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Soon there will htc one SX and then one XS then one XV then VSX. Htc needs some ideas for the naming of their products.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
naa people just dont know how to appreciate quality and premium products....but i do agree on the naming
9. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I'm only criticizing their naming system. Oh and marketing strategy. I actually always have loved the premium feel they offer.
11. MeoCao (unregistered)
LOL, you made my day.
I don't know why HTC phones are laggy with to specs, that include One X+ with quad core JB
16. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...that was funny.
Is it only me?? The phone doesn't look very appealing...
Seems like something missing.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
im liking this one no doubt.......sexy design as always and snapdragon s4+ with jellybean? sounds even more intresting!
10. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
sound's like a very solid phone. i hope the pricing is below $500 in asia market
12. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Anyone else notice that he just HAD to compare the display to the retina display? applearena has been relentless these past few weeks, jeez.
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
even tho the screen is wvga and has a pixel density of 217, with it being a super LCD 2 I bet you wont notice much difference from other higher end screens..... and although the camera is lower in mega pixels i bet it is just as good a the 8 mp on the one s but we'll have to see a full review all in all im liking this phone...
17. Superpiff (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
No sh#t its not close to retina its a wvga screen way to stay the obvious.why would you even mention that its a low to mid phone
19. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I don't know if it's just me, but I personally find the design of this device very very attractive. Very clean and simplistic. And regarding the whole Samsung vs HTC, I enjoy them both equally.