HTC One ST surfaces in China: pretty in red, 4.3-inch screen
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:05
The HTC One ST has just surfaced in China and it looks like a gorgeous mid-range device in what seems to be a trending red color...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rizevnarastek posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:15 2 0
It looks great, and the shell "seems" to be removable so i suppose they put the microSD slot back in. Hope it has good battery as well ;) Overall very good design as we're acustomed from HTC
2. Roomaku posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:17 9 0
HTC has some mad classy designs, I mean even if it is plastic I would rather have HTC plastic over Samsung.
3. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:24 5 0
HTC's plastic has a much better feel to it than Samsung's, i know because i have an One X and it is awesome to touch it is so soft!
8. htc_prep posted on 06 Sep 2012, 16:59 0 0
this is sexy. id pull this out my pocket anytime. its hot like fire.
5. zeeshanhassan posted on 06 Sep 2012, 13:31 4 0
hmm ... rounded corners,sizable competitor .... LETS SUE IT!
6. ahhxd717 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 15:41 0 2
Looks like a more contemporary HTC Amaze. I like. Can't wait to see their WP8 devices though.
9. htc_prep posted on 06 Sep 2012, 17:02 0 0
so HTC just created a series within a series (now the one S has a line of its own; One S, One SU, One SC, One ST)
10. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 07 Sep 2012, 02:34 0 0
boring...nothing special, just another htc mid-ranger