HTC One Mini spotted in picture
Right now, the HTC One Mini is powered by Android 4.2.2, although that could change by the time the model is released in August. BlinkFeed is still on the phone, sending you visual social messages. While it is unknown if the rear camera will contain an UltraPixel sensor, we do know that it will take video in 1080 x 1920. The latest word on the processor is that we should expect something along the lines of a dual-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, which was what the HTC First has under its hood. Pricing is still a mystery at this point.
Earlier today, we told you that news wire Bloomberg had called the HTC One Mini real. Not only is it real, here is the picture to prove it!
39. rizevnarastek (Posts: 329; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
He's just looking at the picture on an Amoled screen...
That's the black clipping for ya, hope you like it ;)
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
The one mini is powered by 4.2.2 but not the one......anyway it looks....nice....but almost the same as the one.....
4. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Yes looks ok but little weird(its long like iPhone 5)
24. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
And you say your anti troll, there is no iPhone 6 yet dumbass....
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5294; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is how you do midrange. This is the ONE.
Good job HTC!
6. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Not everyone likes HTC one design. It's better than midrange Samsung phones? How you already know that?Don't change your posts so fast!!!!!!
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5294; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How I already know that? Just compare the features.
The Galaxy S4 Mini hasn't got any features from the Galaxy S4,
1. No Smart Pause.
2. No Smart Scroll.
3. No Air View.
4. Not even 720p display.
5. No Air Gestures.
The One Mini has some features from the One,
3. Aluminium design.
The One Mini is powered by Android 4.2.2, which is impressive.
17. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Mini still have:
SD Card slot
And Android 4.2.2 Already
18. rawbow (Posts: 409; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
and looks equally cheap!! you gotta point there
21. Anti-Troll (banned) (Posts: 64; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Amoled screen is your personal choice. Mini will get 4.2.2 out of the box.
Removable battery is again your personal choice.
+1 for SD Card and IR Blaster.
But still One Mini takes the lead.
26. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Personal choice? You can say that about everything!
28. Shatter (Posts: 1999; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Its hardware, if it was a personal choice they would sell S4's with amoled and s4's with IPS screens.
41. Anti-Troll (banned) (Posts: 64; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Not about everything. Some people prefer AMOLED, some prefer IPS.. Some prefer TFT.
Its your personal choice.
Some people can sacrifice removable battery over Unibody design.
40. jaychildz (Posts: 104; Member since: 31 May 2013)
That's better than the actual One except for that amoled mess
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5294; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that. Please don't sue me! :P
14. roldefol (Posts: 2859; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Well crap, I forgot to trademark it first. Wait, there's still time!
This is how you do midrange.™
15. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5294; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Really dude? Really? Is that all you got?
You forgot the ® Registered & © Copyright.
This is how you do midrange.™®©
19. roldefol (Posts: 2859; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
You ©opyright a document, poem or song. You ™rademark a tagline. And if you want to make it bulletproof, you ®egister your trademark. I don't have time for paperwork!™
29. roldefol (Posts: 2859; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Certainly n©t, friend. TROLL® is far cleverer™ than I.
31. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hey ED, i say, "What's the big idear" ™®©
27. bighandssmallpockets (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Why does it have to be midrange? Can't it be mini in size but top specs? How about a bigger battery, better screen and faster processor? Am I alone in wanting a top of the line phone that fits in my pocket? I'll pay!
36. roldefol (Posts: 2859; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Sounds great, but that's not how Android makers work. It's all about one-upmanship in a crowded market. So if you want the best processor, most memory, most storage, and best camera, you also have to accept the big screen. And with flagships like the S4 and One, it's still light and thin enough to fit in a good sized pocket.
8. YourNightmare (Posts: 32; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
All this Samsung s4 hrc one mini kook so iPhone to me :\
37. roldefol (Posts: 2859; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Clearly abdane is a raging anglophobe.
Or just a keen observer.
11. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Im just sure that this is better than gs4 mini..
Anyway, im bored with the articles :)
June 20, 26 etc etc im waiting :)
25. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2387; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Man I honestly want the HTC one mini!
35. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Don't you guys think it looks abit to long...?
38. ardiralph (Posts: 8; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
The device on the left looks like the fake bigger htc one and on the right side is the real htc one (not mini) i guess.