HTC One Mini for AT&T caught on camera
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2013, 20:28 posted on
Although there hasn't been any official announcement of the HTC One Mini, we all know that it is coming, and we know a fair bit about the device. Although, there really isn't a whole lot to know. The device is going to be an HTC One... mini. Still, we've got some leaked pics of the AT&T version of the device, and surprise surprise, it looks like a smaller HTC One...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Shame, that doesn't look like aluminium. Hope I'm wrong.
3. papss (unregistered)
You know I was thinking the same thing and if it is then its not a whole layer of aluminum as you can see from the top speaker area
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3881; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It does have an aluminum body, but with a plastic border around it. If you go and look at leaks pictures of the back of the device it's similar to the One.
12. nazyr1803 (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
if u look carefully on picture no 2, the buttons is a bit fake... maybe that is only the bumper case
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7367; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Available RAM: 30%. That's scary. But AT&T getting all of the newer phones is kind of depressing really.
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
If the price is right I'll be looking to get it........$400 off contract should be where they price it....hopefully
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
If they do then they can forget about this phone doing well lol plus the regular HTC One is 500+ on eBay so go figure
8. Alex123 (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Oh God! Why it so ugly!!!!!! I expected it looks the same to its bigger brother the One. I don't think i need to wait for this one and should go to S4 mini which much better in every aspects (Except plasic design). HTC really disappoints me.
9. zennacko (Posts: 222; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
No IR Blaster, plastic parts, 1 GB of RAM and possibly AT&T exclusive? Meh, looks like I'll get the next iPhone instead...
13. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
49$ on contract
Or full at 399$
Then its a perfect deal
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
How is it for AT&T? Don't even see its 4G symbol or anything else