HTC One Max specs may not include a Snapdragon 800
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5584; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
LG G2 > Note 3 > One Max
I fixed your post for you.
15. Commentator (Posts: 2325; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Strictly speaking there was nothing broken with his post.
17. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5584; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Missing info can be 'fixed' as well. ;-)
25. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7668; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There was nothing that had to be fixed by his post. The only one up the G2 has on the Note 3 is OIS. If I've made this far without it, I can go another few months without it.
27. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I'm sorry but LGs software UI ain't cuttin it
33. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Touchwiz has been used by hundreds of millions of people, and has helped to make Samsung the #1 smartphone manufacturer in the world.
35. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
At least it's Touchwiz and not a wannabe Touchwiz.
16. Commentator (Posts: 2325; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Different markets could utilize different processors, lest we forget what Samsung has done with its flagships' processors over the years.
18. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1669; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Ouch!!!, HTC cant afford no more slip ups...
3. JMartin22 (Posts: 756; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I don't blame them if it's true. This device never would have sold enough to justify the more expensive SoC component. So, minus the finger print scanner, it literally is just an oversized HTC One.
4. MartyK (Posts: 693; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Thank you for making picking a phone a little easier.
Decision day is coming!
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 541; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
OK so I'm waiting for next year days it if it is true then forget it
6. MartyK (Posts: 693; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
I wonder what the ultrapix will be this time 2.5..... smh
8. Yubnub (Posts: 100; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Hmm...had high hopes for the HTC max. I'll pass...
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Even if it comes with the S800, this phone will be basically only a stretched version of the HTC One. So fail !
10. abhi12345 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Utter flop. Other phones will be cheaper and faster than this
13. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 199; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I was seriously considering getting this for my brother who has very poor eyesight: big screen, high resolution, very easy to read. It was between this and the Note 3, but if this is true, then I guess the decisions is made.
19. saravanan083 (Posts: 19; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
it gonna be a sure failure i wonder did htc ever learn from their mistakes
and i think soon they are going to be undertaken by some company like nokia
20. Trex95 (Posts: 543; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
IPhone 5s, Nexus 5, LG G2 and Xperia Z1> ALL
21. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Im getting this one but my next phone will be iphone 6s if it come with 6-inch.. i liked android only for htc sense and it seems that HTC will fail and broke and close so f**c android :P
22. ngo2dd (Posts: 781; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
God you guys are something else. You know that this is the Chinese one and not the international one rigght. None of the leak been the international one
23. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Hope so or it will be my last htc and convert to iphone!
24. FoneAddict (Posts: 196; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Really impressed by LG G2. It may be my next phone. Great screen combined with good battery life are essential for me.
26. amats69 (Posts: 1000; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I'll wait for the official announcement..but if this is true then HTC will not getting my money this time for this phone...I'll stick to my HTC One and wait for next year's flagship...I just hope this is only for China
31. noles22 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Funny after having the Iphone 5, Samsung S4 and HTC one on Verizon, I would pick the One hands down. The S4 does a lot of good things but is glitchy and gimmicky and no where near the build quality, as is the Note 3 unless that type of device really does it for you.
32. urbanism (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
did it ever cross your minds that sense is nowhere near as bloated as lg/samsungs skins and doesn't require an arm and a leg to run without stutter?
34. Taters (Posts: 2650; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Looks like HTC is sinking to a new low. They already had zero quality control and now they are skimping on both ram and CPU/GPU now.
Apple tactics without the Apple branding. Pathetic.