HTC One Max specs confirmed with new leak
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2013, 13:33 posted on
What is believed to be a full specs sheet for the HTC One Max was tweeted out by an editor at Nowherelse.fr, Steve Hemmerstoffer; based on the specs, Android 4.3 will be powering the phablet with Sense 5.5 aboard. This means that the toggle switch for the Blink Screen will be available. The screen will measure 5.9 inches and has resolution of 1080 x 1920 (FHD)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. datphoneguy (Posts: 142; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
130grams? This thing is going to be lighter than the HTC One?
16. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
This leak simply cannot be right, One Max 70.5mm wide, Note 3 is 79mm, height 144mm, Note 3 151mm. How they gonna squeeze in a BIGGER screen in a significantly smaller than Note 3 package, hope so, don't think so
18. bubbadoes (Posts: 415; Member since: 03 May 2012)
It say's TBD...I doubt it willl be lighter than the HTC One, although size is the only thing that differentiates it from the One. Same specs identical to ONE...except a 1000 mah larger battery
27. KParks23 (Posts: 491; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Sd 600 ima done! Hopefully fake no way this is smaller that the note 3 not when its packing boomsound
33. sharks (Posts: 183; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
HTC traded the Snapdragon 800 for the fingerprint scanner to keep costs even. The recent financial loss by HTC is showing in its new line-up. Let's hope this doesn't translate to poor/cheap choices by HTC in its future devices from now on.
2. brar.arsh (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
@PA --> Snapdragon 800 Clocked at @ 1.7GHz??
Battery Friendly Device??
I think it's Snapdragon 600..
11. Finalflash (Posts: 1994; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea, it is, too many good competitors to deal with and its too little too late.
35. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
So i guess those rumors of it using an S4 pro must have been made up by trolls or HTC haters?
41. JC557 (Posts: 1216; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Probably more students hired by Samsung (that story never really did get much coverage).
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9502; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sense 5 or 5.5 doesn't need a higher clock frequency to run, which is why the HTC One feels snappier than the GS4.
30. noles22 (Posts: 11; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Also slightly smaller screen pulls less battery.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9502; Member since: 14 May 2012)
How is this phone 130G with an aluminum body?
7. Taters (Posts: 3690; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Either way it is suck T C at its best. The HTC One already looks too big. The design isn't meant to be scaled to Note sizes unlike the GS4 roundish super thin design.
This is going to look horrible. Lol
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9502; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Agreed the phone will be too damn big, but no need for such hate.
P.S. You're going to get limited soon lol.
36. ngo2dd (Posts: 884; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
He is a troll. Look at how much he post in one year
39. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9502; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I've posted well over 1500 alone.. 400 in three or four weeks...
40. ngo2dd (Posts: 884; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
I see your post all the time the difference is you post on all stories him not so much, mainly on HTC one and only bashing. He been only around 10 month.
8. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It's clearly fake, just look at the dimensions, it's the size of an Xperia Z! There is no way a 5.9" screen is going to fit in it
12. amats69 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
October 15! Cant wait..im excited..s800 it is..thanks HtC..i just hope they made any improvement on the ultrapixel cam
13. SeanPlunk (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Sep 2013)
Ugh, that looks like the S4 Pro, not even the S600?
17. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
wrong specifications! dimension is smaller than note 3!! and 130 g how could be!.. also the output should be 1.5A I saw a picture that said that
19. bubbadoes (Posts: 415; Member since: 03 May 2012)
The Note 3 is going to run circles around this..heck the G2 even outshines this phablet. For people just wanting a bigger htc one--that is the only selling point I see, I don't see this selling in droves.
20. chandra7894 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
Praying for 12MP camera and not the ultrapixel 4MP hype
21. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Not interested anymore, snapdragon 600 gtfo. Lumia 1520>One Max.
22. darkskoliro (Posts: 1032; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Enough with the leaks. Wait for the official announcement.
23. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I can understand why a budget tab like the Nexus 7 2013 got the high end S4 (aka lower clocked S600) a few months ago but there is no excuse to release a flagship device this late with anything less than a S800 when Samsung, LG and Sony has the S800 in theirs. Why is HTC even trying?
31. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
The same reason why samsung made a mega 6.3 with lower specs doesnt matter its still a descent device and sd support still love it great job htc lets hope for s800 but this is still fine
24. cR203 (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Why would it be using the snapdragon 600 tho? That would be stupid if these specs are really true.
34. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 777; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Either its a fake leak or HTC is trying to bring the MAX price down so its cheaper than NOTE 3 who many people cant afford off contract. Whatever the cpu it has no chance in front of Note 3 and the huge marketing of samsung behind it, HTC is a dead company thats trying to survive long enough to be bought by someone.
25. sumdude (Posts: 50; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Not sure how it could be narrower but I saw someone on YT say it was larger but narrower than Note 3, last week, so it may very well be.
28. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Tough call using the S600, it's going to cost them more in reputation then if they had used the S800.
They deserve to be taken over and Chou, being shown the door.
32. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Hopefully thr rumors are trurle about lenevo showing interest in htc because this device would skyrocket if given the right sales and specs.
29. jibraihimi (Posts: 703; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Snapdragon 600, no surprise HTC isn't doing well now a days in term of sales........ I'm sure they will price it higher than Snapdragon 800 touting Note 3......... So basically this device will go into oblivion as soon as it launch Just like Motorola's Droid X........... HTC you're really faraway from your customers, try to get some feedback and work based on them......
37. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
That fingerprint scanner sticks out like a sore thumb
38. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Very disappointed. I was looking forward to this phone. Well I hope the nokia 1520 comes to verizon. Anybody with a windows phone regret it?
42. mkr4982 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Does no one else seem to care that the dimensions and weight reported by this "leak" are completely bogus? Engadget Mobile just posted the actual dimensions reported from TENAA, which are 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29 mm. Also, this says that it will be lighter than the One (143 g)...