HTC One Max specs confirmed by retail posting
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2013, 16:12 posted on
Just the other day, we showed you what was purportedly a full specs sheet for the HTC One Max; now, a retail posting for the device confirms the specs on the device. In case you've been doing the ol' Rip Van Winkle, or you just recently became a smartphone fanatic (in which case, welcome aboard), the HTC One Max is the phablet-sized version of the Taiwan manufacturer's HTC One Android flagship phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
36. papss (Posts: 3376; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I think a lot of my opinions will depend on price.
43. maherk (Posts: 406; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The One max will have a removable back PLASTIC panel you stupid troll. I am guessing your defense will be that it will still look better than the note 3?? Lol
35. isprobi (Posts: 116; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Because some people are obsessed with specs.
38. papss (Posts: 3376; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I think we are to a point where they need to work on battery tech and cameras.
68. fanboy1974 (Posts: 995; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Because the HTC One came out in February 2013; 8 months ago. So technically this phone is also 8 months old; just with a bigger screen and fingerprint reader. That's why everyone hates this phone. And lets not forget that LG G2, Note 3, Sony Z1 all have Snapdragon 800 chips. Plus if it's priced at $300 it will be a fail.
77. true1984 (Posts: 474; Member since: 23 May 2012)
to be honest i wouldnt get an s4 unless it had the 800 since it stutters due to and the "features" that i know i would never use or just find annoying
39. mr.techdude (Posts: 491; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I have the HTC one and my uncle has the gn3, I was really surprised as the one was slightly faster at opening apps and games like com on ppl stop being such a spoliet BRAT!!. Im going tobuy this cause the HTC one battery isn't good for me and I love big screens
42. Smokin (Posts: 97; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
No way. GN3s dont have the same lags as the S4. Maybe your uncle's unit software has some problems. Lemme tell you. If this One Max keep that 4MP/UP thing and S600, it's DOA.
78. true1984 (Posts: 474; Member since: 23 May 2012)
the s4 doesnt lag. but unfortunately it stutters due to touchwiz. its funny since thats why people didnt like the one x. wonder why its so different now...
41. Finest (Posts: 68; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Now HTC is really out of the game. LG Samsung Sony FTW
44. Smokin (Posts: 97; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
DOA. Huge DOA. Camera, crappy. Hardware, crappy, and i'm guessing the battery life is not as good as GN3. No stylus, only 16GB. The only thing interesting is the fingerprint scanner. Even the design imo is a bit played out. Minimize those huge bezel. It's gigantic compared to GN3. Hell even i believe Samsung can pulled out 6.0 on One Max's body.
51. Muayyad (Posts: 94; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
While people bashing htc, htc one wins prizes.
53. twens (Posts: 443; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I have the note 3. No single lag and truth hurts but no single Fon on the planet be it wp8 or ios7 can beat or match what the note 3 offers out of the box. You guys are letting your hate for Samsung cloud your judgements. Every tech site knows note 3 is the number all rounded multimedia beast of a phone with little to no issues out of the box.
55. mas39 (Posts: 40; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
For me its going to be the Acer Liquid S2 the best phablet to buy with the Z Ultra a close second.
57. chandra7894 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
again the ultrapixel mistake. Waiting for a good camera phone with 12MP and above. I have always bought HTC but seems like the wait is going too long.
63. AfterShock (Posts: 1250; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
As a former long time HTC user that recently left the skinned/premium race,
I await the +plus model to follow shortly.
If, they've the reserve funds to pull that off still.
IMO, it's bad decision after another at HTC.
67. newbey123 (Posts: 309; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Really don't see why people get so defensive. "The Best" is always going to be relative to a person needs and likes. For me, the best phablet is going to be the One Max, for others it will be another brand phablet. Just get what you think is the best phablet and move on. Someones opinion can't be wrong, it just may not agree with yours, be an adult and grow up.
71. JGuinan007 (Posts: 605; Member since: 19 May 2011)
pricing will make or break this phone for 299 to 199 this phone fails 199-99 this phone will be a big hit
73. Fuego84 (Posts: 250; Member since: 13 May 2012)
This is such a disappointment for me. I upgraded from an HTC One S to the HTC One, but I'm skipping on buying the HTC One Max because it's not really much of an upgrade IMO. I will be upgrading to a nexus 5 in three more months that's if something better hasn't come along by then.