HTC One Max phablet visits certification, release date to be October 15
0. phoneArena 26 Sep 2013, 07:55 posted on
Going through the Chinese version of the FCC, the HTC One Max has been snapped again, getting ever closer to its release. The handset, naturally, resembles very much the One and One mini in terms of design, but adds that rear animal - a fingerprint scanner - that we are also seeing in Apple's new iPhone 5s...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Yes! Its about time the beast of phablets started preparing to be released. Been holding onto my upgrade for 6 months!! Bring it on HTC, Im ready!
3. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 462; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
I wouldn't buy another HTC product with somebody else's money. It'll never see kitkat and it still has that garbage camera!
6. phoner (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
well HTC one is already updated to 4.3 much earlier than samsung phones
so you better get updated too
16. JMartin22 (Posts: 1648; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
It's probably the only update the HTC One will probably get too. Knowing HTC's track record.
15. jaychildz (Posts: 111; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Honestly this camera is great to me. Idk if you've actually used it but a lot of people disregard it because of the size. Its no different than any phone i've used be it 8mp 13mp or 4up and the low light is unbeatable.
17. theaztech (unregistered)
on a phone screen the pictures will look the same across all phones, blast it on a pc screen or tv or even print them out and you will see a big difference between a 4 ultrapixel camera an a normal 13 megapixel camera.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3579; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But it'll be much bigger in size as compare to Note III. Similar to Z Ultra.
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love HTC but I won't be getting this unless if it has a bigger camera, snapdragon 800 and 3gb of ram, all that and take my money.
8. Doakie (Posts: 1689; Member since: 06 May 2009)
That's only three weeks away. They haven't even officially announced it yet...and they haven't even sent out invites to the press for an announcement event. Even if they did an internet announcement today I don't think they could get it into the sales channels fast enough to stock stores by October 15th. Optimistically I do hope it is coming in October because we're switching to Verizon at the end of October and if this isn't out I'm going Galaxy Note 3. But that date speculation is way too hopeful.
9. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Gotta love Htc, Apple and sony for their gorgeous products
10. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Oct 15 is too close, they wouldve announced it already.. Their fingerprint scanner wont be ass accurate as the iphones. They should just save the techonology until it performs on par with the iphone
11. Muayyad (Posts: 207; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Have you tried it? or got brainwashed by apple?
13. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Seriously? How did you know?did you tried the actual unit? Or maybe you are a descendant of nostradamus?which one?
14. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Looking forward to this phone..but without s800 and improved Camera it will not be an upgrade to my htc one..so ill just wait for next years flagships.