HTC One Max “non-final” press image leaks
0. phoneArena 11 Aug 2013, 16:36 posted on
A new image of what has been termed "non-final artwork" has surface showing us familiar lines for HTC's larger...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
So HTC's finally bringing back the Micro SD. The impossible has happened. Now they just need to use an 8MP ultrapixel camera + strong advertising to get the Casuals attention.
24. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
8 or 13mp ultrapixel. that should be strong enough for next 2 years.
22. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Obviously don't count on Verizon as we're still waiting on the One
3. fouadqr (Posts: 323; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Waiting for this ... ...
One X Max VS Xperia z ultra VS Galaxy Note 3 VS Lumia Phablet !!
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Out of all the choices for Q3-Q4 I would take a Nexus 5.
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3755; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
U take my words dude. End of the year we will see Clash of the Titans. Sound exciting to me.
11. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
A very good battle indeed, hard to believe that all 4 beasts are here or coming in 2013. IMO it's most likely the Nokia showing that may spike my interest the most for the jumbo sized if it comes with a good camera but the other 3 are all worthy contenders (despite having the preference for Sammy/Nokia). Apple need to seriously consider that 5.7 inch IPhablet as it's release will coincide with the Q2 Phablet flagships as opposed to the 'normal' sized ones in the first quarter.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6977; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
GALAXY NOT 3 VS XPERIA Z VS ONE MAX. my choice in opinion will be THE Z ULTRA. but wait till next month for the GALAXY NOTE III
27. CaoCiBai (Posts: 24; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Only if Z Ultra had a flash in the rear camera... I loved it, especially the design, although it may be too big to me.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Looks the same as the One, which is gorgeous.
Off topic, but is anyone else having the problem where loading the site on a desktop brings up the mobile site? I loaded it on my phone (requested desktop site) and it brought up the usual desktop version.
5. livyatan (Posts: 847; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Way too much bezel space, sorry.
Will make it too big next to the Note 3..remember that HTC One is as big as the S4, while having 0.3'' shorter screen diagonal.
This device has 0.2 inch LONGER diagonal than the Note 3, while keeping the design of the One.
The math is clear - it will be much bigger than the Samsung's flagship
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Atleast the Bezels not as bad as a Windows phone.
25. taikucing (unregistered)
14. jove39 (Posts: 1418; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Side bezels are fine...for front speakers... I won't mind large top and bottom bezel.
9. twens (Posts: 829; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
this is just a large fon with poor camera tech. not interested, its better to buy lg g2,xperia zu or note 3, At least they make real use of the large screen. HTC is just dump. they still don't get it.
12. amats69 (Posts: 1219; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
seriously? how can you be too sure if the phone itself still a rumor and not officially announce? say those words if you have already see and hold the phone...
10. maherk (Posts: 2142; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I am a samsumg faithful, but the only thing is tempting me is the sony ultra. I tried the xperia s last year and 1 week later I went back to samsung, mainly because of their poor screens. Now that they fixed it, I am really loving the z ultra, this actually might be the 1st time I would pass on a galaxy note phone.
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1492; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
wow looks like an htc one..w/micro sd card aghh 3300mah...
15. jaychildz (Posts: 111; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Yea so who wants to buy this HTC One from me lol
16. vandroid (Posts: 323; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I think the phone battle of the year will be HTC One Max and galaxy Note 3
17. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Ahhhh they're using the same ugly white plastic band around the edge like in the mini. I think it's because of the removable back
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6977; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Finally HTC puts a SD CARD in their phone this time. too bad it don't have the BEATS AUDIO.
20. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Beats Audio was a gimmick, its good to see them drop that horrible company every time I see a pair of beats I cringe. The $400 beats are the equivalent sound quality of some $50-$100 headphones from a good brand with an amp.
The real King of Bass headphone is an Ultrasone Pro 900 not Beats. Ultrasone Pro 900s beat it in every way possible especially if you get a good amp they will be 10x better.
31. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I have one of the original Beats phones, and yes, it's a gimmick. The headphones are good but not great (good treble and midrange but not much bass), and the software is nothing but a fixed equalizer. A lot of songs actually sound muddier with Beats on. Investing heavily in Beats was another HTC misstep. BoomSound is a much better addition to their phones.
21. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
hopefully it at least supports a digitizer stylus. If so I may just have to give HTC a 2nd chance after being a victim of false OS update promises a while back.
23. gd761 (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Put Windows Phone 8.1 on this and bring it to Sprint!
28. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Am I the only one who noticed the date on the phone? February 19th passed almost 6 months ago...
29. mariyajohn67 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
I like HTC phones, itz specification and scratch resistant screen facility are really good.
It is one of the latest product.